STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Lol. I'm totally going to use that line next time you ask for something.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Lol. I'm totally going to use that line next time you ask for something.

JPG
    Give him about 5 minutes...
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Theme Prototype 001

The font color is the exact same as the toolbox buttons, but I feel they're a bit too 'dim' for usability during a game, so I'll end up choosing a new value. At some point I'll have to fix the 9-slice math on this theme, as it's always been wrong. (I'm laughing at the thought of me "fixing" 9-slice math, since I've never managed to get it correct myself. @damned I need your help!)

So, going from there, as I stated awhile back when I was initially put on the B&B project, the orders were that Gold Edition does not receive updates (however, I will be cleaning up its Library entries) only Steel Edition. More recently, their plan for Steel Edition is that they want it totally converted over to SWADE. Fine, that's doable.

I haven't asked about anything new though. All the B&B sourcebooks were obviously written for SWD. Steel Edition does have a handful of adventures so when I do those, those will also be SWADE-only.

But I'm open for feedback. Sourcebooks like Tricarnia, Jalizar, and so on ... would you rather those be left alone and developed for Gold Edition (SWD) and only worry about being SWADE-specific for the actual material published for Steel Edition? (I'm trying to avoid developing two products for one package, which ends up being twice the work for half the return.)

Edit: It occurred to me after posting this that Gold Editon is no longer available for sale anyway. So I guess I could SWADE-ify pretty much everything, although doing so would leave the existing Gold Edition customers out in the cold...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Talyn; April 2nd, 2020 at 00:01.

Those sourcebooks are greatness and full of extra material. I would selfishly like to see them converted to SWADE..... but that's just me.

If I buy the Players' and GM modules now, do I get this very nice looking skin? Are the two modules already SWADE compatible or this is another product that will have ot be purchased separately?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Right now, you'll get the default theme which is what you see above except a smaller decal and the sidebar buttons are round button graphics rather than text labels. They are also the normal SWD editions. Once I get the SWADE updates ready, I will create a new feedback thread like we're supposed to do now, and the new stuff will be in the TEST channel for awhile for playtesting until I clear it to go to the LIVE channel. The SWADE update (which will be default at that point) will be a free patch to existing customers. (For Steel Edition only! Gold Edition will remain SWD.)

Thanks for the explanation. If I understand correctly and recall the SWADE ruleset thread in the past, loading the modules in SWADE ruleset will convert the NPC to SWADE ... or it was in CoC 7e this feature only?

Or to put it otherwise - to play now in SWADE what things I have to do manually when modules are loaded?

Blog Entries
    All DLC will load into both SWD and SWADE rulesets right now. You can manually make any adjustments that are absolutely necessary, other things the ruleset handles. Like Charisma was removed for SWADE so if you load a SWD NPC, it just won't show it. SWADE did remove a handful of Edges, Hindrances and a few other things so if you happen to encounter any links to those, you'll get an error dialog popup just like you would if you clicked a URL to a website that no longer exists. That's pretty much the only actual "technical hiccup" you'll ever see.

Perfect, thanks for the confirmation. I will be getting B&B soon in this case

How can you activate the beautiful theme with the sword ? I cannot find the setting extension. The modules, players and GM are ok
    Last edited by dragonheels; January 15th, 2021 at 15:24.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information