STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Will be working on the SWADE update soon. Theme is available for me in SWADE as-is though. Not sure why you're not seeing it?
    I haven't purchased the products yet, I was under the impression from few posts above that the theme is not functioning. The price is very steep for two modules and I am not sure I will be on the wagon or will go pure SWADE with custom module.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    As usual, the publisher (GRAmel in this case) sets the prices here for FG. The prices match their PDF prices on DriveThru from what I've seen (notwithstanding sales/bundles).

The theme works fine, there's just some 9-slice math I will need to look at and I still question the decal on greater than 1080p screens but no one has shown me a 4k screenshot yet with the decal so...
    I'm awaiting to see if Atrill provides QA with his original art assets he used to create the buttons since Unity has its new 'Assets' button. If not I will probably remove the buttons altogether and work up a minimalist sidebar since that's been all the rage lately with themes.

Blog Entries
    QA heard back from Atrill, and apparently he did not keep any of the source files??? Who does that? Anyway, that means this will take longer than planned as I will have to reverse-engineer the entire product one record at a time to reproduce the SWEL source used to create it, then make the SWADE adjustments.

That also means I will definitely have to create new sidebar buttons with new art, so at this point my plan is to go @damned-style minimalist.

Maybe go text buttons over a single button graphic like MadBeardMan...I think we're moving that way long term anyway. Unique buttons per record type is problematic for theming.

JPG

Blog Entries
    That's what I was referring to. I'll still need some sort of graphic background for the text buttons, however, so it's not a freebie "get out of I'm not a Graphic Artist Jail card."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Maybe go text buttons over a single button graphic like MadBeardMan...I think we're moving that way long term anyway. Unique buttons per record type is problematic for theming.

JPG
    Only if you are somebody like Doswelk :P
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Only if you are somebody like Doswelk :P
    Oooooh! SHOTS FIRED!

Uh oh... The look of the the theme is going to change? Its the nicest one out there.

Blog Entries
    The round buttons will be going away, it'll be more like 2E and a bunch of other newer ones where the buttons are text labels and take up less space so you can have more buttons as GM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

JPG
    On that line of thinking, what are your thoughts about adding a generic button hook to CoreRPG so we can just define that rather than having to define a dozen+ buttons? (Though if we define them all, they override the generic?)

Thread Information