DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xeromex View Post
    So as Trenloe and LordEntrails said that fixed my issue, thank you for your help once again proving how awesome the people of these forms are.
    You're welcome, thanks for letting us know that fixed the problem.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

trenloe, I am not advocating eliminating the extensions. I just thought it would be good to recognize .zip files too. Especially right now while this .mod problem exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    trenloe, I am not advocating eliminating the extensions. I just thought it would be good to recognize .zip files too. Especially right now while this .mod problem exists.
    So, SmiteWorks are expected to make changes to fix a short term Microsoft update issue? And suddenly everyone who have .ZIP files in the FG data directory start to get screwy things happening, when before they didn't? You have to always look at the full implications of making a change to the data processing of an application that has been around for over 11 years. Just making a change like this can have a significant impact on people who've been running this application fine and overnight could suddenly break their FG setup. I've just had a look at my FG data folders and a few of them contain backups of old versions of FG data which I've renamed to .ZIP to stop FG loading them but allowing me to quickly open them to look at the old code/graphics. Doing the change you request would suddenly cause major issues for my FG campaigns. I'm sure this would also cause similar issues for others - people who may not be aware that any change was made and are blindly continuing with old data or suddenly get strange behaviour/errors.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Forget it, Trenloe. It was just an idea. I was just trying to explain myself. You are quite correct, sir.

Thread Information