5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

official Classic modules by Wotc& Goodman games

Hello community, any chance those will be converted for Fantasy Grounds? I would be very interested about playing them

https://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...Modules-for-5E
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

If they are sold officially on from Wotc, they more than likely would be seen here as well.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

The Keep on the Borderlands was the first adventure I ever went through. That would be such a nostalgic trip to see this ported to 5E!

Yeah, that adventure was the gate to another world for a generation..maybe now it will continue to inspire a new generation again!
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    If they are sold officially on from Wotc, they more than likely would be seen here as well.
    I am converting Keep on the Borderlands. May be worth putting that on hold until I see what goes on with this!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Blog Entries
    Since this is an agreement between Goodman Games and WOTC, we won't automatically be able to do it. We would need to get approval from both parties to do a conversion and we had not been able to secure a license with Goodman Games in the past. This might be an opportunity to revisit that with Wizards of the Coast essentially vouching for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    we had not been able to secure a license with Goodman Games in the past.
    This is why I don't purchase Goodman Games material.
    [ ☠ ] [Ultimate License][5e][ ☠ ]

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Since this is an agreement between Goodman Games and WOTC, we won't automatically be able to do it. We would need to get approval from both parties to do a conversion and we had not been able to secure a license with Goodman Games in the past. This might be an opportunity to revisit that with Wizards of the Coast essentially vouching for us.
    Poke WoTC about supporting ALL versions of D&D, not just 5e next time you guys talk I mean it's free money for WoTC (dmsguild at least).

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Poke WoTC about supporting ALL versions of D&D, not just 5e next time you guys talk I mean it's free money for WoTC (dmsguild at least).
    I'd like it very much too, my most cherished edition is AD&D 2, but make no sense for a company to do it. Essentially is akin to raise competition for the new products internally.

@DDAVISON I'll cross the fingers for you then. Goodman games has really lot of cool stuff for sale. But the old modules would be really a HIT imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    I'd like it very much too, my most cherished edition is AD&D 2, but make no sense for a company to do it. Essentially is akin to raise competition for the new products internally.
    That's not true. I will not buy 5e products so it's no competition at all. Infact the only way I'd give WoTC more money is if they did give me the option. The only thing I've purchased from WoTC in recent history is the AD&D 1e and 2e reprints and old school TSR era re-prints and PDFs.

They are currently already selling PDFs and printed product. Why not? It costs them very little to have reprinted or sell PDFs of older product. It would be the same for FG modules. I'd love to work up ToEE or GDQ.

Thread Information