Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    It should be noted that you need to enable developer mode found in: user settings> appearance. in order to see the option to copy ID when you right click on a text channel.
    I'm not even sure where one would go to get their token.

Token nabbing info is in the edit to the main post. I don't think there is a way for Mimic to get your token without including a full browser in the program, so you just doing it manually is the only way at the moment. Once you get it done though, it works forever as that token won't change (unless maybe you change your password).

I've started the program, entered my email and password, and then updated the user.txt file with my text channel ID and token. But now it seems to be stuck on "Connecting to Discord..." with no signs of progress. Any idea what could be causing this?

EDIT:

Sorry, I overlooked this:

EDIT: This is temporarily broken due to Discord authentication issues. We are looking into making a dedicated bot for this. Stay tuned. Oh and SEND ME A PM because I don't emails whenever a reply happens here.
    Last edited by gb3792; October 11th, 2018 at 03:35.

Important update! See the original post. Totally new version. No more janky trying to mimic your Discord log in. It needs it's own Discord bot now, and no separate soundboard bots are needed. Mimic is DEAD, and not it's it's own thing.

Thanks for your effort.. Bot doesn't go online.. It says its logged in. Even if there is so few things to screw up with it. XD

This assumes a 64 bit operating system. Windows 10 isn't required, but until we can update a library this is 64 bit only.

Any tips on how to stop playing a sound? If i'm playing background music with a very long duration (like 3 hrs) I can't seem to stop it. When I try to start a second 'sound' while the first one is playing, it plays over the first one. If the program doesn't crash.

this is a shame, I had the mimic app working perfectly until my latest session last night, almost everything was automated with different bots that didn't require my pc to run them playing the music. This new version doesn't sound like it'll have the same widespread functionality to command the various other sound bots that join my discord. if someone can post a youtube tutorial explaining how this bot works and how to set it up maybe that would help.

Does this still work? I'm looking for options like these for my games, but I don't want to waste time if it doesn't work anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Does this still work? I'm looking for options like these for my games, but I don't want to waste time if it doesn't work anymore.
    DOE Sounds extension has been withdrawn. So no.

There are two other sounds extensions. MK Sounds and Audio Overseer that you can use in a similar manner.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information