Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Update Error

Update Error

I just bought the Full License, along with the three core packs for 5E. I keep getting the following error when I try to download and patch FG.

Attachment 18310
    Last edited by Bravesteel; March 24th, 2017 at 01:28.
    You are never too young to feel older than your peers.

Further info on file rights/access issues here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tc-Fix-options
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Further info on file rights/access issues here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tc-Fix-options
    Checked that thread and tried the fixes. I finally got the client to patch, but now it isn't recognizing my license. Yes, I've logged in through settings and updated.
    You are never too young to feel older than your peers.

What does the launcher window say in the upper right corner? It should just say v3.2.3, not v3.2.3 FREE.

If it says FREE, then make sure that you put your license key you received from FG store (via e-mail, or also available in Order History on the Store) or from Steam (click on Fantasy Grounds in Steam Library, and select CD Key on the right).

If you are still having problems getting the version to update off of FREE, send a note to [email protected]

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information