Starfinder Playlist

Steam unavailable on this computer

Hi all

Yesterday I bought the D&D 5th edition bundle on Steam and installed everything. Worked flawlessly on my home computer. But the problem now is that I have to travel at work and on this laptop I cannot use Steam.

However I managed to install Fantasy Grounds, with the same license key I got from Steam. But I don't get any of the books I bought on Steam.

Is it possible to get all the content I paid tons of cash for, on this laptop WITHOUT installing Steam?

I really looked forward to use FG, but if this is not a possibility it seems I have wasted alot of money

Please help!

Best regards

Hi Plaindog. welcome to FG and to the community.

If you send an email to [email protected] they might be able to swap all your products out of Steam so that you don't have to use Steam for either of your devices.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That would be awesome Sent them a mail. Thank m8

My personal suggestion to others is always to get the non-steam versions for reasons like this. Also, Smiteworks earns more from non-steam purchases and I'm happy to support Doug and his crew.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information