Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Update: When joining my game, I noted the same behavior when connected localhost. I open the module (shows a spiderweb on the cover), and it stays open in the data module activation window, but it doesn't show up in the library. When I close the Data Module Activation window and reopen it, the module shows as closed.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Checking the permissions, everyone has full control when I connected locally..not sure about the other player, but they did run FG as an administrator and showed the appropriate .dat file in their player cache.

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

UPDATE: In comparing file sizes in the cache, the module file is different on all of ours between three players.

Sounds like the module hasn't fully downloaded. This can take a long time depending on connection. Also the cache size might depend on whether the module was opened and what actions the player took - so that might not be significant. Also usually running as admin isn't usually the best solution. It's better to sort out the read/write permissions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I don't know what permissions would be affecting it at this point. The Everyone user has full control to the Fantasy Grounds folder structure. Spot checking folder permissions and file permissions on child objects in those folders show the Everyone user has full access as well. *scratches head*

Not you the player having the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I repacked the module and it seemed to have worked, though I'm not sure for how long, or why...I'll check with the player to see if they have permissions set to full control.

Thanks Zacchaeus for your help!

EDIT: Sorry - missed a whole page of responses.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information