Starfinder Playlist

Automatically Select All Items When Exporting

Is there a way to select all the items when doing an export where you don't have to click each item in the list? I see an 'A=All' but I've tried A, Ctrl A, Alt A, Shft A and none of them seem to work.

Thanks!
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Not sure what you mean really; if you want to export, say, story then you check off story and that will export all story entries. Same for any of the other categories. If you don't want to export everything in a particular category then drag the individual items into the window. So, essentially it's the other way around than what you are thinking I think.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

He wants the check circles for all the categories to be able to be checked at once.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I've always wondered about that also. It says to pick A to export all, but doesn't allow you to do so in any way.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Bingo.

I was hoping I could export, hit a key, have everything selected at once and then export. Just a little time saver.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

It isn't perhaps obvious but the A=all records is referring to the fact that ticking the check mark next to a category means all records. If you look at the first line above the Backgrounds check mark you'll see the heading 'A'. So the 'instructions' aren't saying select all categories but select all records in any category by clicking on the check mark - otherwise drag individual entries into the window.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It isn't perhaps obvious but the A=all records is referring to the fact that ticking the check mark next to a category means all records. If you look at the first line above the Backgrounds check mark you'll see the heading 'A'. So the 'instructions' aren't saying select all categories but select all records in any category by clicking on the check mark - otherwise drag individual entries into the window.
    That certainly is not intuitive!

Thread Information