STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Another session done, love the power description links in chat!

However we had the following issues (using Deadlands ruleset):

NPC soaking button was completely missing
    I could give NPCs fate chips but not work out how to let them spend them
    All range modifers did not seem to work at all

Wishlist:

Ammo counters on weapons for NPCs
    NPC Soaking button was removed in Deadlands on purpose. You can spend fatechip to soak by dropping one to the CT pending damage section.

Can be more specific regarding range issue?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    NPC Soaking button was removed in Deadlands on purpose. You can spend fatechip to soak by dropping one to the CT pending damage section.
    But how to drag a fate chip from an NPC?
    If I clicked on the fate chip bag on the combat tracker it just drew another chip.
    I can use a Marshal fate chip to soak damage, but not the NPC's own fate chips.

Can be more specific regarding range issue?
    There were no range modifiers at all, unlike last week where weapons worked but certain spells did not, this week a pistol shooting at 13" (medium range) no ranger modifier was applied at all.
    Last edited by Doswelk; March 29th, 2017 at 07:55.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

The fatechip bag is used to draw fatechips. If you expand the fatechip section (similar to defense, attacks, etc.) in CT you will see all the fatechips character has and and drag from here.

Did you make sure the "Auto-apply range" modifiers option was enabled. Note that this feature does not apply modifiers, instead it will affect the target number

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    But how to drag a fate chip from an NPC?
    If I clicked on the fate chip bag on the combat tracker it just drew another chip.
    I can use a Marshal fate chip to soak damage, but not the NPC's own fate chips.

There were no range modifiers at all, unlike last week where weapons worked but certain spells did not, this week a pistol shooting at 13" (medium range) no ranger modifier was applied at all.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

The fatechip bag is used to draw fatechips. If you expand the fatechip section (similar to defense, attacks, etc.) in CT you will see all the fatechips character has and and drag from here.
    Thanks for that!
    Did you make sure the "Auto-apply range" modifiers option was enabled. Note that this feature does not apply modifiers, instead it will affect the target number
    Just checked this it was turned on didn't work. I am used to it not working for NPCs (The Flood is a very old product), but the PCs were working before.
    Last edited by Doswelk; March 30th, 2017 at 10:11.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Few words but major update available:

• [Feature] New Defeated Markers (water, slime, blood, ectoplasm, vomit) by Hermundure
    • [Feature] New design for character sheet
    • [Feature] New design for NPC sheet

These changes update two of the most significant sheets with new layout.
    Last edited by Ikael; April 13th, 2017 at 14:47.

We didn't have any fights this week using a map, so I could not check ranges were working.

I was getting a script error when I clicked on the power link in the chat window (but I cannot find the screen grab I thought I took), so not much help there...

Not around for a while (Working on the London Marathon) so will not be testing for at least a week.

Keep up the good stuff

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Although FG v3.3 was already released in live mode, SavageWorlds v4.4 is still in beta testing phase and if you want to help, continue using test channel.

Small updates:

• Unused graphics (over 100) removed from Ruleset.
    • cosmetic improvements to Images & Maps window's header section

The new character sheet is a great improvement I think. The allies section worked great testing it manually and from adding all allies from the menu.

The defeated markers are another nice touch and I saw no problems with the range calculations.

The bennies worked fine for the NPC's as well in the combat tracker.

I was using the hellfrost setting to test this out.
    Last edited by Hendell; April 15th, 2017 at 15:40.

Enhanced library... running the latest one. got this in 4.4

Script Error: [string "scripts/new_library_module_export.lua"]:400: export: Invalid parameters
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

All i have done is created a new campaign and created one module with "Armor" and maybe 6 items... and exported.

Thread Information