FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dipping my toes in!

Hi folks

I just thought I'd poke my nose in and say hello. I have been taking part in a campaign on FG, and I have very much caught the bug. I've got myself an Ultimate subscription and I've started creating my first campaign. Ever the optimist, I'm writing it from scratch and then I'll be inputting it to FG. I've already thrown together a small 2 room combat slog in FG as a proof of concept, and I'll be looking to host this sometime soon just to see if I understand how all the tools work on the DM side of things. I'm nervous though - performance anxiety hahaha!

I'll post in the LFG section when I'm ready to run with the wee proof-of-concept, but do you think that people will bother their backside with signing up? Or should I just hold off till I have a proper adventure written?

If anyone needs a devastatingly handsome Scotsman in their campaign, BTW, I am open to offers (GMT evenings).

/Salute, and thanks for reading

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Hi Maasq, welcome to FG. Unfortunately the devastatingly handsome Scotsman position is already filled

You could look to run your short adventure as a one shot during the forthcoming FG con (details in the link in my sig) or post in the LFG one shots. Who knows where it might lead. Oh, and also check the log channel on discord. Sticky in the common channel (I think).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Maasq, welcome to FG. Unfortunately the devastatingly handsome Scotsman position is already filled

You could look to run your short adventure as a one shot during the forthcoming FG con (details in the link in my sig) or post in the LFG one shots. Who knows where it might lead. Oh, and also check the log channel on discord. Sticky in the common channel (I think).
    Always too late Story of my life! hehe
    The short adventure wouldn't be appropriate for the convention - it is literally two rooms with no story, just to test mechanics. Also, as an utter novice, I wouldn't want to waste folks' time. I'll post in the one-shot group; thanks for that.

Cheers for the reply!

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Unfortunately the devastatingly handsome Scotsman position is already filled
    Such a tease!
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Such a tease!
    It's easy for him to say "devastatingly handsome Scotsman" virtually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's easy for him to say "devastatingly handsome Scotsman" virtually.
    It's the only place I can say it
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information