DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Society Player

Im new to Society Play and would like to Find a Game to join im avaible after 8PM (Est) sunday-thursday i have no exp with how Society handles the Chroicles sheets but i have registered on the site and would like to Join a Game one night if anyone is could Teach me the Basics I Have the Core book, Advances Race, Class and Players Guide. I have the full liscense for FG and have been Playing on here for 3 or 4 years with either PF or 5e.

Blog Entries
    Welcome. I'll see if I can scrounge up a starter game sometime soon... otherwise there should be several low level games at FGCon 10 in a few weeks... ok.. so about a month.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Im addition to Blackfoot's offer, I'm looking to knock some pfs gm rust off and would be willing to run a quick intro quest today , tomorrow or thursday? If we can get a few more people interested, we can run an honors echo quest with pre gens to get your feet wet.
    Last edited by Talen; March 13th, 2017 at 19:11.

welcome to PFS, its great to have another PFS player on FantasyGrounds. Don't worry about the Chronicle sheets, that's something the GM is supposed to fill out and give you a signed copy.

If you haven't seen them already, here are a few links you should be familiar with.

Paizo's guide to playing PFS, is free, and covers all the Society stuff you need to know: https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4

The FG PFS game announcement thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-GM-posts-only!

There are two level 1-2 games coming up soon. One by JHale on Thursday evening, and I'm going to try GMing one on Saturday morning. Both are listed in the announcement thread.

You should check out the PFS discord channel: pfschat.com
    They host oneshot PFS games all the time, mostly on Roll20, but you can help us convince them that they should be using FantasyGrounds. They are players active across all timezones, and can answer any PFS questions pretty quickly.

Also, there is the Pathfinder Society Collective google group, with games actively being listed regularly, some using FG, so worth checking out. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...ine-collective

Blog Entries
    Apparently a fair amount of the northeast will be home today if you wanted to run that quest sometime.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Apparently a fair amount of the northeast will be home today if you wanted to run that quest sometime.
    Thats a great idea since im one of them. Ill post a thread...

Thread Information