FGU Twitter Sweepstakes
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
  1. #141
    Hi CV43sailer, and welcome!

    For the choices I thought there would be a popup where you get to select, but been so long since I've used this extension I can't remember anymore. If not just manually select which skills you want.

    The code is looking for the exact text "Dark Vision" to do what it is doing but hasn't been told to also accept "Night Vision" so that's why it doesn't work for things like that. Sometimes we have to override what the program does.

    Sadly we cannot share our modules as they are protected by copyright.

    Happy gaming!

  2. #142
    Thanks NotRussellCrowe,
    I was afraid that would be the answer with the modules.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Bucktown Louisiana
    Posts
    30
    I have been Loremaster for our group for 1 year playing AiME in Classic. I have transferred all my Classic AiME Files or to Unity. It works well but i do have lag issues.

  4. #144
    Is there a working/complete Adventures in Middle Earth ruleset download here?
    ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    Is there a working/complete Adventures in Middle Earth ruleset download here?
    Not to my knowledge. This is an extension that you run on top of the D&D 5e rule set.

  6. #146
    Thanks Columbus and NotRussellCrowe and others here for all of your contributions- this is very helpful. I just discovered AIME and purchased the books. I would like to set up a campaign in Unity. A few questions: 1) Is the extension in post 104 of this thread still the most relevant version? Does it work in Unity? 2) What other resources could you point me to avoid having to key literally everything from scratch? I understand and respect the need to protect the owners copy right to the material... but having just purchased all of the books it would be tremendously helpful to have that in the format I can use it. My group is dispersed geographically so FG is the only way we can reasonably play. Any advice or help would be most welcome!

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramlyns View Post
    Thanks Columbus and NotRussellCrowe and others here for all of your contributions- this is very helpful. I just discovered AIME and purchased the books. I would like to set up a campaign in Unity. A few questions: 1) Is the extension in post 104 of this thread still the most relevant version? Does it work in Unity? 2) What other resources could you point me to avoid having to key literally everything from scratch? I understand and respect the need to protect the owners copy right to the material... but having just purchased all of the books it would be tremendously helpful to have that in the format I can use it. My group is dispersed geographically so FG is the only way we can reasonably play. Any advice or help would be most welcome!
    Hi, Ramlyns, and welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

    I haven't tested but I think someone commented that the AiME extension does not run in Unity. I'm sure myself or something else will take a look and upgrade it for Unity (I'm sure it can't be that difficult ) but personally I won't be looking at it until Unity is out of beta. If someone else wants to tackle it before that time that would be great though.

    Unfortunately you will either have to enter everything yourself or just go without. The licence for AiME and TOR just transferred to Free League Publishing this week so maybe in the future we can have official modules but as of right now you will have to do it all yourself.

    When I was entering things in for AiME I followed the videos on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Zacchaeus55/videos

    They were really great on how to create custom races and classes and get as much automation as possible from them.

    In fact, these are the four I would recommend you start with:
    1. Races: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdl0sUYbUw
    2. Backgrounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTtaC2Tz79U
    3. Classes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0vH1eeUZM
    4. Exporting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9f_XBY3ncU


    There are probably a few more videos in there that would be useful but I think the above four will get you 85% of the way.

    Good luck and happy gaming!

  8. #148
    Thanks very much NotRussellCrowe. I shall begin my labour of love creating the necessary content. By the way, I loaded the extension in Unity and so far as I can tell the skills, corruption saves, shadow point tracking and check boxes for Miserable and Madness all work fine in Unity.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramlyns View Post
    Thanks very much NotRussellCrowe. I shall begin my labour of love creating the necessary content. By the way, I loaded the extension in Unity and so far as I can tell the skills, corruption saves, shadow point tracking and check boxes for Miserable and Madness all work fine in Unity.
    Hey well that's fantastic news!

    Good luck in entering everything. It's not difficult, just time consuming.

    Happy gaming!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
PF2E Playlist

Log in

Log in