STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

WH40K Rogue Trader for FG 3.2+

Hi all...

Basic Video overview here

WH40K Rogue Trader Ruleset V1.02 is now available for download. Drop by here to get it!

V1.02 <-- Newest update added. Fixed a few bugs, and you can now drag and drop weapons to the character sheets with out causing a script error if the ammo is 0.
    V1.01 <-- Added Force Field Effects, and correct ammo counters
    V1.0 <-- Release.

Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 23rd, 2017 at 04:59.

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    Amazing, Thanks!, you have done a great job with this one, i plan on playing this sometime in the future, its nice to see 40k rulesets getting some love hahaha.

Added to wiki.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Notsag View Post
    Amazing, Thanks!, you have done a great job with this one, i plan on playing this sometime in the future, its nice to see 40k rulesets getting some love hahaha.
    Thank you! But the credit really belongs to +Paul Pratt who has been really cool about me bastardizing his Dark Heresy Ruleset to allow this to happen! I am trying to learn how to do this stuff, and I am learning thanks to his coding!

Thanks +Moon Wizard!

Last update for awhile..

Just doing all the little hotfixes people were noticing! Thanks for your Help everyone!

See OP for newest update.

There seems to be a rare issue with invalid XML tags being created that can make a campaign database inaccessible. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Backup-issues
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

very cool! I will have to take a look at this

I found the issue. It occurs in the Rogue Trader and Deathwatch rules. Line 208 of the record_char_psychic.xml contains the string label "Primarch's Curse". This needs to change to Primarchs Curse and everything should be ok. Valendr, if you know how to edit the file that would be best. I have reached out to Shotgun to fix this. Hopefully he can get it done and repost his .paks for these.

Newest update added. Fixed a few bugs, and you can now drag and drop weapons to the character sheets with out causing a script error if the ammo is 0.

See first post for link.

i HAVE LOADED THE pak FILE (INTO 'rULESETS' AND INTO BASE DIRECTORY, BUT i DO NOT GET ANY DATA,,, gah caplocks... all the weapons an talents etc do not appear. I am using 3.3.7, is that not supported? RT is 1.02.
    I should look at posting dates....doh
    Last edited by flynnkd; May 8th, 2019 at 09:21.

Thread Information