STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Thank you FG

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)

Thank you FG

Hey everyone, just wanted to get this out there, i oficially love FG.

Been using it for almost a month now and i have been DMing both online and using it on my regular game at home, so i got to say that it really is something else
    At first i did not expect much of it, but as soon as i tested it for a couple of sesions, i just fell completly in love with it, works like a charm both on tabletop and online, ok before i keep rambling let me specify some stuff that makes me feel like its complely amazing-

On my regular game at home i have been using it to DM a D&D 4e game we have been playing for almost a year and a half now, im doing this by having FG open in my notebook and displaying stuff to the players via a remote desktop (the google chorme one) on my tablet, i just focus on a part of the screen where i will be displaying stuff and at the same time "Offscreen" i got all my notes, tables and stuff perfectly arranged in the FG categories, i suck at having stuff arranged and im guilty of sometimes fumbling with my notes to find something that i wrote down or the info of an npc or etc..., This helps a LOT

About the online sessions i just got into D&D5e two months ago, got myself the basic manuals and was able to borrow a copy of Curse of Strahd from a friend, we started playing it online, and after 5 sessions we sat down at home with my players to have a chat about how they felt playing online with FG, and it looks like we will keep playing with it for a while, everyone so far loves all the stuff that the app has and that it lets us play even on workdays a couple of hours, before we came to FG we used Roll20 and we felt it lacked a lot of stuff that makes this one great (even if the Dinamic lightning was a nice thing to have, no one felt that this was a deal breaker).

So anyway, if anyone read this, thanks, and as far as my group goes, next week we are going to chip in and buy Curse of Strahd on FG.

Take care everyone!

Thanks for letting us know how FG is working out for you Notsag. Glad it's working well for you and your players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Woohoo! My group is just starting Curse of Strahd too... mwahahahhahaaaaa!
    Im not used to running premade campaigns, most of the time i just make my own adventures and stuff with a setting, but this one got me, let me know how yours goes, but so far my game is going great.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for letting us know how FG is working out for you Notsag. Glad it's working well for you and your players.
    Thanks, in my group we all feel that its a great app and i just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. It's always nice to hear about good experiences.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information