FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Note: if you do want to preload images, but not give anything away to the players:
    1) Turn image identification "on" in the campaign options.
    2) Mask the image before you preload it.

The players will see an unidentified image in their images/maps campaign list (so there's no name to give it away) and if they open it they'll just see a blank image due to the mask.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedyn View Post
    I have verified that this is now working (presumably I was trying to share something unsharable as a test before), and thanks to the two-client tip I know what the players will see. Lovely stuff, thank you!

One more minor question: I have been playing with the combat tracker and I can't work out how to reset the round after combat is done. I tried rolling all initatives again but that didn't seem to work. Is there a trick to this?
    Click on New Round and Click on the Field with teh current round number and reset to 0 or 1?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Click on New Round and Click on the Field with teh current round number and reset to 0 or 1?
    It's easier to do a "Short Rest". This also removes effects with short durations that are left around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    It's easier to do a "Short Rest". This also removes effects with short durations that are left around.
    Sure - but a short rest in 5e implies many other things - that you do stop and rest for one hour and you can spend hit dice to recover lost hit points.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Does this not have wider repercussions like resetting short rest abilities (e.g. warlock spellslots)?

Yes it does. There's a Initiative->Clear All Initiatives option under the combat tracker menu that should be the correct way to reset only the initiatives.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Myself, I generally don't bother to reset anything unless they are actually taking a short/long rest. Since I don't care what turn number it is, I just add the next encounter to the CT, clear any effects, and re-roll ALL initiatives.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes it does. There's a Initiative->Clear All Initiatives option under the combat tracker menu that should be the correct way to reset only the initiatives.

Cheers,
    JPG
    I have no problems resetting the initiative, it's just the round number. My inner OCD screams against starting a combat on round 33.

I realise it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, I just find it irrationally irritating. More a flaw with me than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedyn View Post
    I have no problems resetting the initiative, it's just the round number. My inner OCD screams against starting a combat on round 33.

I realise it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, I just find it irrationally irritating. More a flaw with me than anything else.
    As damned mentioned - click on the round number field and type in the number you want the round to be - 0, 1, 926, whatever.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As damned mentioned - click on the round number field and type in the number you want the round to be - 0, 1, 926, whatever.
    Whoops, I misunderstood what he originally wrote. So he did! Thanks for clarifying!

Thread Information