DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Phandelver jail

Blog Entries

Phandelver jail

As one or two of you may know ... I am currently running "the Lost Mines of Phandelver." The players have cleared the Stone Giant Tavern of Red Brands. There might be a need for the jail in the cellars of the Town Hall. The only question is who is going to be put in it? Depending on their role playing ... it might be them.

It was a quick one as it may come up tomorrow night. I used Photoshop and what I learned from Jeff Quinn (GeoQuester)'s videos on You Tube.

Attachment 18010

Blog Entries
    Ooh, put the players in! Put the players in! Make them figure out how to get out.

My group's wizard got exiled from Triboar (PotA) after spending time in jail because he used a fireball in the tavern where the assassination attempt was made. It was pretty funny *G*

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Nice map! Well done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ooh, put the players in! Put the players in! Make them figure out how to get out.

My group's wizard got exiled from Triboar (PotA) after spending time in jail because he used a fireball in the tavern where the assassination attempt was made. It was pretty funny *G*
    I'm afraid this is a case of if you build it ... they will not come. I regret to say that the party
    refused Harbin Wester's kind invitation to be incarcerated. Shame ... he dropped the keys and apparently is using the jail as his personal wine cellar.

Thread Information