5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this one... I've tried making two characters now and creating the actions for everything just isn't working out. I don't want to wait till game day to make one because I won't have time to understand all of the abilities the character has available. Have fun with this one fellas!
    I sent you a PM.

I'll happily lend a hand in setting up the actions, goodmanje, if you're still interested in playing.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

@goodmanje: I am more than willing to help you out with character creation, or I can give you a pre-gen character for the adventure as well (thanks to bdaniel btw). I don't want you to drop out just because of character creation, if that's the reason, please allow myself or gunbunnyfufu help ya out. We have all started new at some point and I am all about helping out in the middle of the game if needed for new players. Please just let us know either way, so we can plan accordingly.

I love everyone's character ideas, I'll plan on being online early to help out with any character creation stuff. If we start a little late due to character creation, it's cool. I feel that the one shot probably will be shorter than planned so shouldn't be a huge deal.

@tsemana: I do have some of the UA actions for the ranger already created for someone who was in my ongoing POTA campaign, I don't have the bard one's created yet. If you need help or don't have them, just let me know.

@Gruuvie: Thanks for understanding, if goodmanje does drop out, I'll send you a pm to let you know as you're the next one in line for the game slot.

A question did come up about hit point generation, if you want you can take the average hp's per the class description or you can roll for your hp. I just ask for honesty in your rolls if you roll the hp's.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. As for the server info and teamspeak stuff, I'll be sending out a pm tomorrow to the players involved (it will also be on the game calendar as well)

I don't mind taking a pregen if you have them available. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I don't mind taking a pregen if you have them available. Thanks!
    Absolutely! Whatever class you'd like to play will work. Just let me know. See you tomorrow!

I think I'll just keep it simple and go with a human fighter if you have one.

I'm very interested, I will start building my character now if you'll have me. Are there any restrictions on books, I have almost everything 5e in FG.

[QUOTE=Tozzax;321795]I'm very interested, I will start building my character now if you'll have me. Are there any restrictions on books, I have almost everything 5e in

Topaz,
    Read below this is from GM Artrems post on character creation on this thread.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Character Creation: (If anyone needs help with creation or with creating in FG, please let me know. I do have PHB and you are free to create on the server to be able to use this option to help create those characters)

Races: Any race in official Wizards PHB: players handbook, or SCAG: sword coast adventurer's guide (sorry no Volo races)
    Classes: Any classes from the official Wizards PHB, SCAG, or the unearthed arcana variants from the wizards.com website (you can multiclass if you'd like, but please follow the rules in the PHB)
    Ability Points: As described above, you can use standard point buy (15,13,12,11,10,8) or the PHB 27 point buy system (no points higher than 15 or lower than 8 to start); Be sure to add ability points at appropriate levels per your character class
    Backgrounds: Any background from the PHB, SCAG
    Feats: Allowed from PHB
    Equipment: 700gp worth from PHB (no magical item purchases); Magic Item Table will be randomly rolled for each player just prior to start of one-shot

Please feel free to discuss in the thread what type of character you want to play, that being said, I am a firm believer in playing a class you want to play, please do not feel that you have to be the 'rogue' since no one else has taken the class. The one shot can be completed by a full group of all rangers if you desired to do so. Same goes with healing classes, if you don't have a healer, I'll be sure to have ways for your group to heal. So, please play what you want to play, it's the best way to game in my opinion!

Can't wait for Friday night and look forward to seeing you all then! Any other questions, please feel free to post here or send me a pm!

Artrem******************************************** ************************************************** **************************************

Quote Originally Posted by Artrem View Post
    Absolutely! Whatever class you'd like to play will work. Just let me know. See you tomorrow!
    I guess i wont be a human fighter
    Instead can I be a werewolf

Any body who hasnt signed on needs to

Thread Information