5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

One Shot: D&D 5E - Fort Massacre

In an area recently freed from the assaults of a powerful white dragon, an oft-destroyed military outpost has been rebuilt and now grows prosperous. The walls of the fort are sturdy, and both civilian and military inhabitants have eased into a routine in the thriving community. However, an unlikely prophecy from a mysterious visitor starts a chain of events that threaten the outpost—and all its inhabitants—once again.

Come join for a night of fun in this one-shot adventure. If you don't mind terrible voice acting by the DM, general mischief, and some roleplaying excitement, then this game is for you!

FG License:
    Ultimate (anyone can join the game, even demo users)
    Game System: DnD 5e (flanking variant rule and crit/fumble table).

Date and time [EDT] (UTC: -5): Friday 2/17/17 @ 10pm EDT
    Characters: Level 9 Characters (Standard ability point distribution (15,14,13,12,10,8), or standard 27 point buy); I will have server up one hour prior to gametime for character generation if needed.

Text or Voice:
    Voice mostly, text can be used, but only for emotes, whispers, etc
    Voice software used: FG-Con's TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the party, but it's a one shot so we'll say 30/70
    Max number of players: 5 (anymore seems to diminish the roleplaying)
    Planned Game Duration: 4-6 hours (until the module ends)
    Gameplay: I am all about moving the story forward and less about rule lawyering. I do want play by the rules, but I'd rather enjoy the roleplaying and story than arguing about the rules. I am still learning the rules, so mistakes I can guarantee will be made by me. If this is ok, please join up.
    Player Experience: Any type of experience is welcome, new players or experienced players. Just looking to have a great time.

DM's Request: If you decide that this game is not for you, or that you cannot make the game after signing up; please just let me know in either a post here, post in the calendar, private forum message, carrier pigeon, or smoke signals. We all know that things happen and real life may interrupt. I promise, if something happens to me, I'll do the same for you and let everyone know. There is nothing more frustrating then waiting for a player or turning away players and then having someone not show up for a game without sending any message. Even worse is when they don't even send a message after the game is played. It's unfair to the players that have signed up, the players that we have turned away due to group being full, and not fair to the DM. (Sorry for the rant, but if it offends you, then you may not want to sign up for this adventure).

If still interested, please post here AND on the calendar.

Thanks for your time reading the post,
    Artrem

Game Calendar Link

Artem,

Count me interested!!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

To whom it may concern,
    I have played in multiple one-shots and have campaigned for the last 9 months with GM Artrem. I can with out doubt say he is one of the best GM's I have adventured with. If you wish to have loads of fun and likely tears from laughter, then this GM's one-shot is for you. If I were not going out of town this weekend, I would be all over this. Good luck to those that sign up, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

SF
    BDaniel

I'm in.

I'm new to fantasy grounds, but not to DnD. I'm also from the UK so it will be an odd time for me.

If you can put up with these two facts, I'm in!

I'm interested, but i'm new. I have played savage land once though.

@ Gunbunnyfufu: Sounds great, glad to have you aboard!

@bDaniel: Thanks for the kind words Brian, I appreciate the comment. I am sorry you'll be out of town for this one. I will see you next Thursday for the ongoing POTA campaign.

@goodmanje: Awesome, should be a blast.

@Braven: I have no issues with either fact. It will be a good way to get more comfortable with Fantasy Grounds program and many of the things it offers.

@Wolf Cline: Glad to have new players to the table. We all start somewhere, should be a blast.

I am off to work, but more details on character creation tomorrow when I get home from work. Thanks for all the quick replies!

could you help me out

Signed up on the calendar. Waiting on Character creation details!

Perfect!

I'd Love to join your game! I'm just getting into Fantasy Grounds, having DM'd 5e on roll20 and tabletop for the last two years. I really want to join a game as a player. It's been too long!
    I have a Tiefling Valor Bard that I'd like to play with named Mind Your Own. My backstory involves treachery in the cutthroat world of circus arts. I'm a thoughtful player with a team-oriented attitude!
    Do you have room for me?

Thread Information