5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    Awesome theme!! Sorry to resurrect the dead, but did this extension get renamed for the forge? I have it installed through the forge, but I can't find it anywhere in the EXTENSIONS folder under the name on the OP.
    Many Forge items are encrypted in the Vault folder and not the Extensions folder. Items in the Vault are named with the UUID. You can find the UUID on the Forge page near the bottom.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

I have this theme and the Forge tells me I own it. Update is enabled but it isn't updating. Is there a way to manually update it?

Thanks!

Never mind. I deleted the old extension and it works fine now.

Any chance of another update? Something stopped working in the last month or so and I'm not knowledgeable enough to edit it myself and fix it (I've tried). I get a scripts/data_library_com.lua error for 'showDockTitleText' and when I load the extension the colors are off and so is the text spacing in some windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdj View Post
    Any chance of another update? Something stopped working in the last month or so and I'm not knowledgeable enough to edit it myself and fix it (I've tried). I get a scripts/data_library_com.lua error for 'showDockTitleText' and when I load the extension the colors are off and so is the text spacing in some windows.
    Seconded! Beginning CoS again first of the year, and this was the best.

Thread Information