5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Russian font extension
    5E Russian.ext
    Russian font example.jpg

Turkish font extension
    5E Turkish.ext
    Turkish font example.jpg

great work!
    question.. if i get ?? instead of hebrew letters.. what step was wrong?

Blog Entries
    welcome "Roi007leaf" I don't understand well your question but I think you need how to activate this extension.

How to activate extension in FG
    STEP 1 - run FantasyGround.exe
    STEP 2 - in Title screen choose Create or Load campaign on this screen you must activate extension from list at the bottom.
    (you must have red dot as checked this will enable extension)
    STEP 3 - press "Start"

Now you can write in different language but you must have in your Windows installed keyboard for this new activated language.

How to do it?

STEP 1 - Open control panel (for Windows 7)
    Start - Control panel - Local Regional settings (icon with clock and Earth globe)

STEP 2 - in regional settings window now you choose
    Keyboard and language (third tab from left at upper menu) and click on button "change keyboard"

STEP 3 - on right you will see button "Add" for adding another language into your windows through
    which you can later write. Now click on it.

STEP 4 - list for language in which you want write (Hebrew, Deutsch, French, etc...)
    from roll out menu click on small "+" sign and check under keyboard layout Hebrew, Deutsch, etc...
    and mark checkbox by language

STEP 5 - now Apply action of adding another language

STEP 6 - now you can press Alt + Shift cobmination on left down corner of your keyboard changing your language
    and if you want write back in your own language again use keyboards shortcut Alt+Shift it will cycle through
    all your installed languages. (HINT for shortcut usage: Hold Alt key and while holding hit Shift key)

Thats all ;o)

In Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 it is same but into Control panel you can get opening PC (computer icon) and from top ribbon
    you must choose "Control panel" and there is something like Language and regional settings menu.
    --OR--
    Right mouse button on Windows flag left down corner and select Control panel from there.
    --OR--
    click on magnifying glass icon (what is search engine inside windows) left down corner and write Control Panel phrase there.

Inside which is same icon for changing Regional and language settings but don't have here windows 10 actually for right navigation
    if you will need I try find one and writing for you settings how to do same as I wrote for Windows 7.

Uninstalling language is same only you must click on language row in STEP 3 mark selected language and click on
    new appeared button "Delete/Remove" (this will remove selected language from your system, you can give it back
    through meaned method anytime)
    Last edited by MarianDz; October 20th, 2017 at 07:11.

Your extension doesn't seem to be visible on my Extensions list Is something wrong with it? Do I have to make my own?

Blog Entries
    1 put .ext file inside extensions directory
    2 run FG.exe and choose Create campaign or Load campaign
    on screens where decals are you must choose and mark with red dot my extension too (this way you can enable it)
    3 only then click on Start button

That didn't work. But I found another ext file with Polish letters, so no need anymore. Thank you!

Blog Entries
    of course polish letters are here. Thank you "Girwan".
    If you will need any help with font localization you are welcome.
    Last edited by MarianDz; November 18th, 2017 at 09:30.

Em, do you guys think that there is a way to create a similar extension for the Greek Language? Or you could maybe point me to a tutorial or something about making such an extension?
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasmamore View Post
    Em, do you guys think that there is a way to create a similar extension for the Greek Language? Or you could maybe point me to a tutorial or something about making such an extension?
    Thank you very much!
    There is a tutorial pdf linked to post #8 above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Hi "fantasmamore" I prepare for you one today
    wait 2 hours and I will upload it for you here

Thread Information