STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Font-Style (small caps)

I apologize if this has been asked before…

I have a font that I need to get styled as small-caps. But the font doesn't come in small-caps, so I can't make an fgf. I see that the fonts XML supports ttf with a "size" attribute—what other attributes does it support?
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

The ttf font tag only supports "name", "size", "bold", "italic", "underline", "strikethrough".

Cheers,
    JPG

Alas. Thanks.

Might be a worthwhile enhancement to enable full style control over fonts via the fonts.xml. Or maybe to the FGF converter, if that's easier.
    Last edited by Gigermann; February 6th, 2017 at 21:39.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigermann View Post
    Alas. Thanks.

Might be a worthwhile enhancement to enable full style control over fonts via the fonts.xml. Or maybe to the FGF converter, if that's easier.
    Given the development of an upcoming version of FG using the Unity platform is in works, I don't think this would be added to the current engine. But, the best place to post suggestions, for the current version or the future unity version, is on the wishlist at: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I almost never publicly post anything about FGU, but attached is a screenshot of the Launcher text modified to test better language support (apologies to any German or French speakers for the Google translate). I added in a few features for the screenshot, including in-line text color, marker highlighting, in-line font changes, and, yes, small caps. Hopefully you'll also notice cleaner text rendering than the current FGF renderer.

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended as a guarantee of any FGU features, nor should it be considered an example of FGU features in toto.

Attachment 17803

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Last week I was made few tests with fonts. Because my language use letters as (ž č š ľ ô ť ľ š č ť ž ý á í é ý ď ´ˇ) beside common used
    in English texts. So I want add them to FG, finally I found way how to integrate them

I know it is off topic but it was my first success in creating my own extesion and as typewriting skilled person much important.
    Attachment 17808

Quote Originally Posted by MarianDz View Post
    Last week I was made few tests with fonts. Because my language use letters as (ž č š ľ ô ť ľ š č ť ž ý á í é ý ď ´ˇ) beside common used
    in English texts. So I want add them to FG, finally I found way how to integrate them

I know it is off topic but it was my first success in creating my own extesion and as typewriting skilled person much important.
    Good work, are you going to share your extension?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    I almost never publicly post anything about FGU, but attached is a screenshot of the Launcher text modified to test better language support (apologies to any German or French speakers for the Google translate). I added in a few features for the screenshot, including in-line text color, marker highlighting, in-line font changes, and, yes, small caps. Hopefully you'll also notice cleaner text rendering than the current FGF renderer.

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended as a guarantee of any FGU features, nor should it be considered an example of FGU features in toto.
    Drat! I only chose common and draconic languages.
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    I almost never publicly post anything about FGU,
    We know! We Know! You never tell us anything!
    but attached is a screenshot of the Launcher text modified to test better language support (apologies to any German or French speakers for the Google translate). I added in a few features for the screenshot, including in-line text color, marker highlighting, in-line font changes, and, yes, small caps. Hopefully you'll also notice cleaner text rendering than the current FGF renderer.

Hey! What are you doing? Get back to work! You're wasting time telling us stuff! You could be using that to program FGU!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Good work, are you going to share your extension?
    I don't know if I can share it because I does my tests with two fonts:
    1.) Open Sans pt.11/13 - https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/open-sans
    2.) Ubuntu pt. 11/13 - https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/ubuntu

and don't understand license well, maybe I can use them but don't know.

Or if someone knows link on free font which I can use for my tests with localized extension?

Thread Information