FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: After This?

Quote Originally Posted by SirGraystone View Post
    I havent play Legacy of the Crystal Shard either, but i assume it's in Icewind dale. Since you are already in the north, you could start Storm King's Thunder on chapter 2 in Bryn Shander.
    You could but there is a level gap. LotCS really only takes the PCs to about level 3 whereas you'd want to be at least level 5 before Bryn Shander. You could fill in a couple of levels yourself mind you since there is quite a bit of campaign material in LotCS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    PoTA and SKT have plenty of small encounters that can level you from 3 to about the 5 where the main paths take over. My main party started PoTA at 4th level and had no real issues.

OotA can work at 3rd as well. Just start it as if the players were 1st level and tweak a little. They will have an easier time for a while but probably will not have leveled to 4 by the time the 3rd level material kicks in.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thank you all for the tips and input. I'm more comfortable with the idea of the Legendary Planet series now. I plan to look into all the options you guys have given as suggestions. Thanks again.

Thread Information