DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Isn't is also possible for a demo license to host for one demo license, but the campaign is not saved.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Isn't is also possible for a demo license to host for one demo license, but the campaign is not saved.
    I thought so but kind of glossed over that option...plus I was wrong about the way standard worked.

And "demo" is not the best name, free is what it is...demo I think carries more of "things are missing / time constrained" connotations and typically demo's need to be upgraded to some sort of full version to get everything to work.

Sitting here thinking about what caused my initial confusion and frustration though it was less to do with who could connect and when and more to do with the way the supported rulesets (and not the data libraries) were presented in conjunction with the Ultimate version. But as this thread kind of illustrates it gets muddled quickly in how it all gets perceived.

Edit:
    Having said all this and just now going back to the home page and reading it all again it has gotten better...or maybe my better understanding of everything has made it more understandable.
    Last edited by Kobey; February 6th, 2017 at 17:44. Reason: edit additional thought

Thread Information