5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Chat Message?

Chat Message?

I would like to know where I find the chat message that appears when some player connects or disconnects from the game.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure what you mean. It appears in the Chat window.... something like "Bob has connected." "Lord Entrails has disconnected."

In the campaign folder, there is a chatlog.html file that records everything.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In the Chat Box.

Also, in the Chat Log.

CoreRPG, I ask because I wanna translate this

Blog Entries
    Oh, you want to know where it's generated. I suspect it's done in the executable and not the Lua/XML, but I don't have any idea.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just searched through all the code for CoreRPG and it's not in there. So, I suspect that LordEntrails is correct.

I know that in the campaign there is a chat log where everything that has been written appears, scrolling, but the message that a player connected or disconnected from the match that appears in the chat has to come from somewhere, what I have to know is if This message is contained in some .xml or some .lua file
    'Player' connected
    'Player' disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I know that in the campaign there is a chat log where everything that has been written appears, scrolling, but the message that a player connected or disconnected from the match that appears in the chat has to come from somewhere, what I have to know is if This message is contained in some .xml or some .lua file
    'Player' connected
    'Player' disconnected
    "I suspect it's done in the executable and not the Lua/XML"

I understood Andraax..please what a pity ... it lacked this to translate and of course to make a ruleset with GURPS in Brazilian Portuguese, the rest is ready.
    It would be cool if you had Fantasy Grounds in other languages: D
    Something to say, official ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ..please what a pity ...
    Yep
    It would be cool if you had Fantasy Grounds in other languages: D
    Something to say, official ...
    I believe this has been discussed before. The current architecture doesn't support. Unity does and FGU will probably be able to be localized, eventually.

Thread Information