5E Character Create Playlist

activation key issue

So I am just getting back into playing D&D and I started a acc to play with friends back in Georgia where i used to live. I wanted to get the basic features so i signed up for the basic3.99 a month thing they sent me the email and what i thought was the activation key but it keeps saying that its invalid. Is there a certain process that im missing. I downloaded the program, I made a login on the forums, what am i missing. Anyone help if possible.

Sincerly IM A NOOB lol tx

Blog Entries
    Probably entering the code incorrectly.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Also make sure you aren't trying to run it through steam if you bought it via the Smiteworks store, since Steam won't know your activation code yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    There is a bug in the last update that is causing a problem with Activate License button. Moon Wizard is working to push a small bug fix patch for this soon, but in the meantime, you can try the following steps.

If you don't yet have it installed, install it with a blank key to get the Demo license up and running first and then try the steps below.

1. Run the updater directly from your C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe
    2. Click Settings
    3. Click Clear next to your username
    4. Re-enter your username and click the small Update button there
    5. Fill in your pwd when prompted and it should populate the Fantasy Grounds Store Purchases list again.
    6. Click OK
    7. Run an Update

If you are getting stuck on the installation, leave it blank to install the Demo/Free version first and then try the steps above.

If you have a subscription, make sure the subscription is still active in PayPal if you go to Recurring Payments.

Thread Information