DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker & Vehicles

So, I am playtesting my Savage Battletech tonight and did a little testing to make sure all my entires were ready and noticed something, in the combat tracker vehicles do not have any defensive stats. No pace, parry, toughness, nor armor. It also flags them as only having 1 wound like Extras while Vehicles actually have 3 wounds like Wild Cards. Thus the tracker sees more than a single wound as incapacitating the vehicle. I have a work around for my game but this is definitely an issue for the ruleset.

Attachment 17722

Vehicles were never fullt supported by the ruleset. This is in my todo list, in addition to remastering vehicle sheet
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Well, the work around I am doing is setting a toughness and armor value on the character based on the vehicle, and dragging the pilot into the tracker. Since you can go into Toughness and Armor and check and un-check what is active that might work as a long term fix since the vehicle is added via the inventory. You could set it as toggle-able. If that happens though I would also love to see a new tab added to the character sheet main tab for vehicle attacks that way it uses the vehicle weapon but the character skills. Anyway, those are just some thoughts on a way this could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanunn View Post
    Well, the work around I am doing is setting a toughness and armor value on the character based on the vehicle, and dragging the pilot into the tracker. Since you can go into Toughness and Armor and check and un-check what is active that might work as a long term fix since the vehicle is added via the inventory. You could set it as toggle-able. If that happens though I would also love to see a new tab added to the character sheet main tab for vehicle attacks that way it uses the vehicle weapon but the character skills. Anyway, those are just some thoughts on a way this could work.
    I hope to see less temporary management when new support is implemented. Also I was seeing vehicle and crew link differently, instead of setting those to charsheet you would be able to setup crew in vehicle sheet by linking characters in which would enable you to make character rolls using vehicle weapons
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Is there a way that the map can be made to move character tokens that are in a vehicle when the vehicle is moved?

That would be sweet.

Thread Information