DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am now logged in to the campaign. Sending DM's to everyone with server alias, etc.

did you get enough players Good Sire?

We had a great session! There were 5 players for most of the night; getting connected was easier than I had dared to hope, and thankfully BDaniel was able to help me figure out all of my major hiccups running encounters. We finished two of the mini-adventures in the module, and I look forward to running and playing more games in the future. Thanks again to everyone who came: you guys make a great group and I hope to see you in more games!

Had a blast!!! I learned alot and am hungry for more. I found out that "Message" is more efficient than hunkin a piece of paper at my ally with a mesaage written on it in the middle of combat hahaha

Spin-man,
    Thank you for a fun evening and it was pleasure to assist but you were tracking very well. You will find out, the more you play and GM , the more you will learn about Fantasy Ground capabilities and very few limitations. Remember we all started where you are at. It did look dire for Tore fighting the were-jackals but do to some great party tactics he managed to live another day. Thanks to the great party of players, it was a good time. Please let me know if you run anymore games, if not otherwise engaged, I would love to join. Take a look at the Class/Feat/Racial character sheet, it will provide a lot of automation for tracking and combat effects/modifiers.

SF
    Brian
    aka. BDaniel (Tore Authunsson)

Had fun. Let me know when you DM again!

Thread Information