5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Hey thanks! I really geeked out on it lol. I’ve got a much bigger update for it planned- where it will generate an entire campaign for you with a whole plot, cities, world-building, NPCs, and even maps. It’s about 1/3 done but I haven’t touched it in awhile- been so busy lately!

BIG UPDATE! The original post has been changed to reflect the new version. It's 4:30am, so I hope I exported correctly and everything works. Let me know if it doesn't and I will re-export with rested eyes

This new version adds LOTS more generators, including the prototype for generating entire campaigns! Also, MANY of the tables from the last version were updated with more results- in some cases quadrupling the number of available outcomes. The requests to incorporate the cool naming tables have also been done, although those affect all the generators except the stand-alone NPC generators right now (so all the city/campaign/tavern/guild/secret society/merchant generators use the super awesome name tables for NPCs) I'll look into how to do the NPC generators with the robust names at a later date, but for now they are really just designed for quick, unexpected encounters, and I think they fit the bill for that just fine even without the new tables.

If anyone out there cares to play-test a generated campaign from this mod, I would LOVE to hear your feedback! That section has come a long way, but it still has a long way to go before I capture my vision for it and any feedback will help bigtime.

Hot dang! I just found and started using the old ext. Man this is exciting. Cant wait to try this updated one. Thanks.

Wow, what an update!

Thank you, Mr. Socks!

Cheers, sir. Downloaded and poked around. A wealth of information randomly generated at my fingertips. Will be put to use tomorrow in my Pathfinder campaign - I've just changed the ruleset to Any and find it still incredibly useful when running Pathfinder.

With my passion for this project renewed I have been working on it even more.

Another update coming within the next few weeks- with the NPC generator to beat all NPC generators of all time

Hey Mr. Socks just downloaded this new and improved mod, noticed in your OP, that it was planned to work alongside with DOE locations. Just wanted to you to be aware that the DOEs are no longer supported and have been removed. Didn't know if that would affect this any.
    Thanks for the great work. Glad the passion is back.

Update: Wow I just loaded this up. You've really out done yourself. I know this may be silly but the generate tavern menu is freaking awesome. My party is always putting me on the spot with trying order things at the tavern. Again thanks.
    Last edited by Beemanpat; February 9th, 2020 at 17:42. Reason: Update

I didn’t know that! Aw man- the locations extension was the best!

It doesn’t affect this mod any though, just makes me sad- I loved letting the players shop on their own.

And I am glad you like it! Definitely not silly, I use it a lot myself! Aside from the big city random shops generator, it might be the second most used thing in the mod for me, followed by the tavern and merchant generators probably.

I probably added about 2,000 more table entries today, and worked on the nesting tables for the new NPC generator. I also added some cool stuff to the city generators too- “Royal Court Drama” and “Useless people you run into while looking for information”. The last one has honestly made me laugh a few times while putting it together

These additions aren’t in the current link- I’ll finish the NPC generator and do a version update then.
    Last edited by JimSocks; February 10th, 2020 at 02:25.

Oh wow oh my 2000 more. So excited. I never used the DOE locations but it sounded great like all the DOEs. The only one I used was the sounds one. Looking forward to updates. Thank you much.

The mod is getting REALLY juicy you guys. I’ve spent maybe a hundred hours making more generators and tables, and improving the ones I already had. Once again, I’m not ready to post an update yet, but I wanted to keep you in the loop on it’s progress. It’ll be BIG

Unrelated:
    Bamboka, I am unsure what your post was meant to say... the quote and the text below it are both quotes of my other posts earlier in the thread?

Thread Information