STAR TREK 2d20

Custom Calendar - Help offsetting the start date?

Hello! I've made a simple, customized Gregorian calendar for my setting. One problem though... I was previously using a spreadsheet as a calendar, and the one I've made in Fantasy Grounds doesn't line up date wise.

For example, the first day of the year on my original calendar is a Friday, whereas in Fantasy Grounds it's a Monday. Is there an easy way to set an offset in the .mod file to fix this? I'd rather not have to ret-con things to make it line up Any help would be much appreciated!

Not easy, but a customized calendar would work. I can build that for you if you want me to; I'd need the specifics you want it to line up with.

I appreciate the help! Simply put, it's just a standard Gregorian calendar, except I'd like the year 1359 to begin on Friday instead of Monday. If you can show me how to do that, I can handle the rest.

With or without the Gregorian calendar reforms? That might be your problem - the current calculations extend the Gregorian calendar reforms backward to before their implementation in 1582(?).

I assume with. I literally just copied and pasted the default gregorian calendar and renamed everything.

Here you go. Drop into your extensions folder, select it with your campaign, and your years should be how you want them.

Thank you so much! You've saved me hours of work

Thread Information