Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    My first FGCON GM experience was great! I ran the Bandits Cave, a 5e adventure.All 6 people showed up and worked very well together. The party was very tactical and made it through with very little usage of the ZEKERIAN Amulet's supplied by their order (1 heal 1d8+1 day, auto activates to heal if it hasn't been used and you fall below 0 HP). There will definitely be more FGCON GM games in my future! Thanks all!
    Greg
    Fantastic stuff! Glad it went down so well.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had a really great time both playing and running in FG Con. I especially appreciated the great variety of games and genre's represented here. Everything from Fantasy of various types to Pulp to Horror to Superhero to some old Top Secret Espionage. Some really good times.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

I enjoyed this weekend's FG Con playing in 2 old school AD&D adventures by vodokar (Nice Job with the ruleset!) and a 5e adventure by doseyclwn. I enjoy both of those rulesets and look forward to playing them more. I enjoyed running a 5e conversion of Tomb of Horrors. Only 1 player went down due to a lucky critical hit by a creature on the Paladin. I have to tip my hat to the players for working together as a team, making some critically successful rolls and using their skill to solve puzzles. Hoping to pick this up where we left off either at the next Con or on our own time.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

FG Con 11 preliminary announcement: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...to-Sunday-15th
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information