FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Official Discord Server

We are still playing around with the best setup and how we should encourage people to set up their own voice channels, but if you are looking to check it out and weigh in with your thoughts, feel free to hop on over.

This may or may not remain once we roll out the Unity version, but I expect it will remain a resource no matter where we choose to go with the Unity networking and lobby functionality.

https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; November 13th, 2019 at 00:12.

Excellent Doug! Are we able to stream from this Discord? This solves a problem for me. You guys are the greatest!
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Seems like this should be stickied somewhere or added to the streaming sticky?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Seems like this should be stickied somewhere or added to the streaming sticky?
    It is stickied in the Tavern currently. I can try to locate and add it to the Streaming post too.

Blog Entries
    I added a link with a widget onto the main Site menu under Downloads > Voice and Video Conferencing.

This is a Good Idea™
    Whoever thought of it is a gosh darn genius.

Joined up

Blog Entries
    I think you were one of the people that originally suggested it to us, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I think you were one of the people that originally suggested it to us, right?
    Yea a cheeky reference :P
    Hopefully it works out for finding games easier. I look forward to utilising it myself

This is a nice addition, thanks for creating the server Doug. I see that Discord has video as an upcoming feature which I am very much looking forward to. The fewer hoops I and my players have to jump through to add audio chat, video and music streaming the better. I love FG as is but can't wait to learn more about what Unity will have to offer!

How is Discord going to affect TeamSpeak? Is there still going to be a TeamSpeak server as well? Is Discord a better choice than TeamSpeak? When I am DMing my games I have 3 different audio lines that I use: 1 for voice, one for sound fx and one dedicated to music. Will Discord allow me to run a similar set up?

Thanks! Looking forward to new things!

Thread Information