DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Tomorrow View Post
    That was fast! Seriously, I went to sleep, thinking there was no way this would be resolved in time and woke up to the issue patched and my post answered directly!? You are magnificent bastards, seriously.
    Welcome to the wonderful world that is FG, SmiteWorks and this Community
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world that is FG, SmiteWorks and this Community

That and I don't JPG us actually human cause he doesn't seem to sleep
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Will Tomorrow View Post
    That was fast! Seriously, I went to sleep, thinking there was no way this would be resolved in time and woke up to the issue patched and my post answered directly!? You are magnificent bastards, seriously.
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds. The Bestest place on the internet.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Pushed Savage Worlds hot fix for weapon type information missing from weapon records.

Regards,
    JPG

Damned recommended I repost this question to the 3.2.2 thread. I hope this is where he meant. I just completed my first Dungeon Module export and ran into this issue.

1st) Maps and images. All my maps Titles/links pulled over in the Maps and Images list but two of my maps did not come across correctly. I think I know what is wrong so just looking to see if I am correct or doing something wrong. So two images that did not export correctly are really just drawings I created on a blank map field. I.E. you hit new image but do not link it to a .jpg or .png file you get a grey screen. I hand drew too crude pictures and then saved them (or thought I did as they worked perfectly in the original campaign I built them in). However, when I exported and then move to my actual campaign and open the module. The Title/links show up on the list but when I open them they are blank. The actual drawings did not come across. I know I can fix this by creating the drawings in paint and saving them as an actual file but is there something else I am missing? It appears the drawings you make in FG do not actually save.

He was actually referring to the bug thread here.

[CoreRPG+] Added quick navigation buttons to the bottom of story records. All navigation buttons are relative to module of the story record. Use "(Index)" or "(Content)" to denote the name of the top-level story entry.

What effect does naming a story entry (Content) have? The parenthesis causes it to be at or near the top of an alphabetical list, but does FG do anything special for a 'top-level story entry'?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    He was actually referring to the bug thread here.

[CoreRPG+] Added quick navigation buttons to the bottom of story records. All navigation buttons are relative to module of the story record. Use "(Index)" or "(Content)" to denote the name of the top-level story entry.

What effect does naming a story entry (Content) have? The parenthesis causes it to be at or near the top of an alphabetical list, but does FG do anything special for a 'top-level story entry'?
    The new NAV buttons at bottom of page - the UP arrow - takes you to (Contents)

Oh. So there was no Up arrow since the patch notes said to name it "(Content)", which apparently doesn't register.

Thanks. That's really nifty. It would be more helpful if clicking on a story link in a story entry opened the entry in the same window (similar to how the arrows now do) instead of opening a new window. Then the arrows and an index could be used to navigate the entire story tree in a single window.
    Last edited by Nickademus; January 28th, 2017 at 23:19.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Hmm, not sure about that. You often need a number of Story entries open so if they all opened in the same window that would cause navigation problems I feel.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information