5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Moon Wizard I just saw this post on Call of Cthulhu https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post315512 and this one on a Dulux_Oz extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post315452
    They are both preventing items from being dragged and dropped.

Could these be related? Can you think what might be causing it?

Found a compatibility issue causing the CoC7E weapons drop ignore issue. I just pushed a quick hot fix patch for CoC7E, and send you guys the files to include in the following patch for CoC7E.

I don't think it's related to the DOE issue, since it was very specific to item drop code.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; January 19th, 2017 at 23:04.

Love patch notes way more than I should

Are you guys planning on releasing a tutorial on how to make custom class/archetype now that the feature has been released? (I could really use the help)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfall View Post
    Are you guys planning on releasing a tutorial on how to make custom class/archetype now that the feature has been released? (I could really use the help)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sset-Templates
    (Includes directions)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Hey all,

Everything was going gravy for me, I've been an ultimate license holder for several months, running 5E Curse of Strahd games with little issues.

I picked up the Deadlands Reloaded bundle on sale for $90 some odd dollars, recruited a game going and memorized the rules. Everything was going great until I updated today.

Now every time I try and have an NPC interact with a PC in the combat tracker (targeting, attacking, etc) I get spammed with the following script error.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_swimage.lua"]:4: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)

I did a bit of research, and saw that it was probably an extension. I just today purchased my first stuff directly from the Fantasy Grounds Website (as opposed to Steam). I thought that might be the issue, but none of the content I'm accessing is part of the token sets I purchased, and I've entered the account info into the updater when prompted to check my licenses from both steam and the site. In short, I've done everything that I understand the steps of to attempt to resolve the issue.

I deleted all the pak files in my 'rulesets' directory and let the update reinstall them. I didn't have any upacked files in the directory. I have the correct version of Fantasy Grounds 3.2.2 ULTIMATE running, in addition to CoreRPG ruleset v3.2.2.

When I do the /version check in the chatbox it comes back with Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.3.2 (build 4) Deadlands: Reloaded version 2.3.3 (build 1). I have no idea how to tell if they're compatible with 3.2.2 or where I would get the versions that do (since I've attempted to update now with no success).

I don't know where the issue I'm having lies, but I've followed every step I've managed to find to no avail. I have a game starting on Sunday, but this issue spams the screen, and prevents any interaction, rendering the system functionless. I'll have to cancel the session if I can't find a solution, and am already well past the 2 hour return policy for Steam (I've spend about 15 hours learning the rules now), so I really hope I'm not out the $90. I've been really excited to run the new system, and have an enthusiastic group of folks too.

Hopefully one of you kind people has a solution that I've overlooked. I know I'm asked to reproduce the issue without any extensions, but I'm not even sure how I'd go about that, since it seems to be an issue with the ruleset interacting with the combat tracker.

Sorry for the density of this post, I'm sure I come off as an ignoramous to the more technically savvy among you. Truth be told, I'm something of a luddite. I've been really flummoxed by some of the less intuitive aspects of the software, but this is the first gamebreaking issue I've been unable to remedy.

Thank you so much, doubly so if you have a solution.

Will
    Last edited by Will Tomorrow; January 20th, 2017 at 06:53.
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Just pushed a hot fix to address the script error when using tokens and pointers on a map in the SavageWorlds ruleset, before the image header is unlocked. You'll need to update to get the patch. It should read Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.3.2 (build 5) afterwards.

Regards,
    JPG

3.5 ruleset. create new table, close it open it and get this

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:100: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:100: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)

Edit never mind. found out this is cause by an extension not being updated.
    Last edited by bobbylain; January 20th, 2017 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylain View Post
    Edit never mind. found out this is cause by an extension not being updated.
    For the record: that's NOT one of mine
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Sweet mother of God...

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix to address the script error when using tokens and pointers on a map in the SavageWorlds ruleset, before the image header is unlocked. You'll need to update to get the patch. It should read Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.3.2 (build 5) afterwards.

Regards,
    JPG

That was fast! Seriously, I went to sleep, thinking there was no way this would be resolved in time and woke up to the issue patched and my post answered directly!? You are magnificent bastards, seriously.
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Thread Information