DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    From the publisher end ... Digital Adventures is still here as well! Currently we have a few things in the works, and a few projects in production for Code Monkey Publishing, so it looks like we may not have an October release. However, we did have two September releases (thanks to all for their comments on Orcfest!), and hope to have at least one or more in November. We also have a few things "in the pot" that I think are exciting and will enhance the community in 2006.

All I can say is "more to come ... "

8)

Quote Originally Posted by thefallen
    Heck, nix4 used to be adding something every other day, but I read over several of his posts where he was told to take stuff down, stuff that is already freely accessable to the public. He hasn't posted here since.
    Well for a little bit there, some here got a major copyright discussion, some that I think got nasty, and I think that ticked off some people.

But I think we are all one happy family now! :roll:
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    Well for a little bit there, some here got a major copyright discussion, some that I think got nasty, and I think that ticked off some people.
    For sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    But I think we are all one happy family now! :roll:
    We'll have to see what happens after resolving the technical problems and seeing about using LUA. Hopefully, folks will bounce back despite the earlier nasty discussion. And, perhaps we should be more vigilant to stamp out that particular version of nastiness when it rears its ugly head. The "community", after all, is nothing more than our collective action.

Later.
    Ramza "Spread knowledge, not fear." Tyr
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Thread Information