STAR TREK 2d20

Adventure Modules from Studio WyldFurr

Hello everyone! I thought I would start up a new discussion thread where I would share news (and discuss) the adventure modules I create!

I have just created a brand new adventure module in my Map Pins branded line of adventure modules, the Map Pin: Bridge Tollgate.

The adventure module includes three maps of the Bridge Tollgate building, which contains two surface levels and an underground level. The module also consists of the Story Narrative content and NPC Data sheets which include NPC Character tokens. The adventure module employs the Pathfinder 2nd Edition rule set, and is ready for use in Fantasy Grounds. At the moment the module is only available to Patreon supporters who have pledged to the Adventure Module or Completionist supporter tiers. But the module will be coming to the Fantasy Grounds Forge soon.

Location Background
    On the main trade routes between empires, Kingdoms would establish outposts where gates staffed by Guards would control the flow of merchants and travellers into and out of the kingdom. Here merchants entering the realm could be charged a Road Toll Tax, aimed at funding the maintenance and security of the realms road network. Or merchants could be policed to prevent contraband from being traded out of the Kingdom.

The Bridge Tollgate is such a place, manned by a small handful of corrupt guards skimming a few extra coins off the wealthy merchants who pass through their gate.

Preview of the Module on Youtube!
    https://youtu.be/0Xq-RXxK6yg
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; November 8th, 2023 at 02:50.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Looks very nice! Always good to get some more PF2 content.

One observation from watching the video - have you considered also including a Reference Manual that combines the story entries into one location, which can be easier to navigate and has more functionality than story entries? The Reference Manual Builder will allow you to pretty quickly create a reference manual: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Manual+Builder
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looks very nice! Always good to get some more PF2 content.

One observation from watching the video - have you considered also including a Reference Manual that combines the story entries into one location, which can be easier to navigate and has more functionality than story entries? The Reference Manual Builder will allow you to pretty quickly create a reference manual: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Manual+Builder
    To be honest I had not thought of it, or looked at Reference Manuals. I'm still an "old school" classic user of Fantasy Grounds. I'll have to look at it.

I think Reference Manuals permit embedding graphics if I am right? As I was wondering how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I think Reference Manuals permit embedding graphics if I am right?
    Yes, they do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello everyone! I am back with another new little adventure module location for you to explore. This is the Shrine of Bogotah, an industrial building on the outskirts of town that has been repurposed to become the little shrine of an unheard-of god of good luck. Will you listen to the gossip around town that the Bishop of Bogo is a swindler? Or will you visit the shrine to see what is going on? Friend or foe the choice is yours. This Map Pin has been designed for the Pathfinder rule set so you can just drop it into your already running campaign as an interesting side quest.

Currently, the Fantasy Grounds Module is only available for download by my Patreon supporters, but it will be imported into the Fantasy Grounds Forge. Along with another two Map Pins I am working on.

Hello everyone, I have a new Adventure location module out for you all to enjoy! The new module is focused on the Enchanters Tower. The tower is home to the legendary creator of magic items, Madrid Tovenaar. The powerful wizard offers magical spell-casting services and magic item creation. During each year the Wizard trains two students in the magical arts. In the lower underground level of the tower, an old retired university teacher works on a manuscript study of magic reagents.

The module provides everything you need, character tokens for the NPC's, story articles and narrative, and maps of the location.

Thread Information