Joshua Stream Pre
Page 98 of 101 First ... 488896979899100 ... Last
  1. #971

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    184
    Clarification requested:

    If I were to create a file with weapons from say, GURPS HIGH TECH - as long as it is ONLY the weapon stats themselves with no descriptive text, I can share the file? Thus, were I to build say, a file with 800 items in it (not that I have it mind you!!!), once created, I could share that? If GURPS HIGH TECH has a brief case with specific weight, tech level, cost, and legality class - I could share that file?

  2. #972
    CD0369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    5
    Ronnke, thank you for the information. I do hope that SJG sees the value in VTTs. I am pretty sure that there would be a large welcome from the GURPS and Dungeon Fantasy community should they decide to publish materials for VTTs like FG.

  3. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    @yeknom What I was trying to get at is, How much effort would it be for you to remove the offending descriptive text and share those files?
    It would be about the same as it was putting the spells together. I did them one at a time and tried to transfer the exact description, including all reference to other books and page numbers.
    DM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License. Running a WoTR Pathfinder game in person and on Fantasy Grounds. Running a 2e AD&D game 1st and 3rd Friday nights of each month on Fantasy Grounds. Attempting to build modules for a GURPS game in the not so distant future.

  4. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    Clarification requested:

    If I were to create a file with weapons from say, GURPS HIGH TECH - as long as it is ONLY the weapon stats themselves with no descriptive text, I can share the file?
    Yes, you can share it, provided it's only the basic stat lines, no descriptive or rule text. Of course it also has to be free, you can't commercialise it.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  5. #975
    And using the Mod Maker you can bring in all the High Tech items that exist if you wanted to.

  6. #976

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Yes, you can share it, provided it's only the basic stat lines, no descriptive or rule text. Of course it also has to be free, you can't commercialise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    And using the Mod Maker you can bring in all the High Tech items that exist if you wanted to.
    I'll see what I can do. Next few weeks I will be super busy, but I will see what I can do with the HIGH TECH material soon...

  7. #977
    Would it be possible to add a prerequisite category in the skill section? Somewhere like where I've indicated in the picture? If not, is this something an extension could handle? I don't know anything about extensions but I'd be willing to see what I could do.GURPS Skill Question.png
    DM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License. Running a WoTR Pathfinder game in person and on Fantasy Grounds. Running a 2e AD&D game 1st and 3rd Friday nights of each month on Fantasy Grounds. Attempting to build modules for a GURPS game in the not so distant future.

  8. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Would it be possible to add a prerequisite category in the skill section? Somewhere like where I've indicated in the picture? If not, is this something an extension could handle? I don't know anything about extensions but I'd be willing to see what I could do.GURPS Skill Question.png
    I have added this for next release.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  9. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I have added this for next release.
    Thanks!
    DM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License. Running a WoTR Pathfinder game in person and on Fantasy Grounds. Running a 2e AD&D game 1st and 3rd Friday nights of each month on Fantasy Grounds. Attempting to build modules for a GURPS game in the not so distant future.

  10. #980
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    1,088
    Ronnke, do you have any predictions as to when the ruleset update will come out and could you tell what the improvements will be?
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in