FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 90 of 151 First ... 40808889909192100140 ... Last
    Ronnke do you know if the function of determining the value and unit plus the distance modifier of a map will work again or will it be depreciated?

I also noticed that moving with the directional arrows or even using the numeric keypad is something that is never so accurate, so I would like to know if this is related to CoreRPG or GURPS? And yes I am referring to the use of the ruleset at FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Ronnke do you know if the function of determining the value and unit plus the distance modifier of a map will work again or will it be depreciated?
    It still works in Classic, but it will work again in FGU at some point. I am waiting to see how the devs implement map scales for FGU. When that will release is completely in the hands of the devs, but when it does then I will adapt it to GURPS.

I also noticed that moving with the directional arrows or even using the numeric keypad is something that is never so accurate, so I would like to know if this is related to CoreRPG or GURPS? And yes I am referring to the use of the ruleset at FGU.
    Easiest way to test is open up a CoreRPG campaign to see if the issue still exists. If it does, then it's a CoreRPG problem. If it doesn't, then it's a GURPS problem.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I Will try, test movement in hexagon grid at core..thanks

Awesome! You rock.

Also, thanks for the shout out.

I have uploaded a new ruleset release.

GURPS 4E Core Ruleset
    Download latest release from here: https://bit.ly/GURPS4ECore
    (Updated: 26th Mar 2020)

- Fixed issue related to characters imported from GCS, where Encumbrance Level was always overloaded.

I performed the tests using the hexagonal grid (vertical and horizontal) using CoreRPG without any extension and verified the following:
    In the vertical hexagons the movement with the up and down directional arrow happens normally, as well as with the numeric keypad with the keys 8 and 2, however the diagonal movements do not move the right touch, to be able to carry out the movements of this type I need to move with the mouse.
    In the horizontal hexagons the movement with the directional arrow left and right happens normally, as well as with the numeric keypad with the keys 4 and 6, however the diagonal movements do not move the right token, to be able to carry out the movements of this type I need to move with the mouse.
    So I come to the conclusion that the movement problem is not something from the GURPS Ruleset, but from the CoreRPG Ruleset.

So I come to the conclusion that the movement problem is not something from the GURPS Ruleset, but from the CoreRPG Ruleset.
    Post a bug report in the Unity forum.

YOu wanted some suggestion on what to add. And well, ad a group reaction roll button on the party sheet...

Also some of the string fields in Unity is not working as they are in classic. For example the description field in Traits and Abilties, when i have a text in there, and want to highlight or fatten some text up with either italics or bold. You mark the word. And when you try to get the meny up it removes the "hightlight" before opening the meny.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

deleted.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; March 26th, 2020 at 22:48.

Thread Information