STAR TREK 2d20
Page 74 of 151 First ... 2464727374757684124 ... Last
    When you select Show HP in options, they had 3 options
    1 - Detailed (Show FP and HP to player)
    2 - Status (Show an description)
    3 - Off (Shpw nothing)

I do this but to a new field a Shield HP field

I know this is good only for shield and Medieval campaigns

But I think is a good add to game, because we can "automate" the damage and hit points of the shield without need open a note for example.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    When you select Show HP in options, they had 3 options
    But I think is a good add to game, because we can "automate" the damage and hit points of the shield without need open a note for example.
    So are you requesting I add something like that to the ruleset?
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I would imagine it would be a good addition to the system to add a hit points attribute to objects in case the specific object will be the Shield but this can be done in the future. it would be more interesting to have those proposals listed in the first topic posted and this be released in the future or if you want I can pass on to you my extension and so you can analyze and see what would be useful to add to the GURPS rule set. Well, I know I'm anxious to see that the list to be made is complete.

In the future it will be possible to apply effects and they apply "modifiers"
    Example: I apply the "Kneeling" effect on a character by doing this we know that it will have reducer to attack, to be attacked and also to use your active defenses.

Example: I apply the "Kneeling" effect on a character by doing this we know that it will have reducer to attack, to be attacked and also to use your active defenses.
    It will be difficult to implement something like that when it comes to GURPS, because many of these modifiers are situational. Usually the GM will make the call as to whether a particular modifier applies. Besides that, specific permission will likely be required from SJG before implementing such a feature.

No need to have it as a feature of the ruleset, just put a "Attacker: kneeling" and a "Defender: kneeling" status in your modifiers list and use it whenever the case.

I understand Ronnke, it would be difficult even and when we will have the updates listed and another curiosity the team intends to migrate to the UNITY version?
    And ours liked his Nexos tip.

When I question about the effects, I understand that they are situational, but I imagine that at least for now it would be useful because the icons created by the gigerman would be stuck to the token giving more freedom of movement and in the future the modifiers could be added.

When I question about the effects, I understand that they are situational, but I imagine that at least for now it would be useful because the icons created by the gigerman would be stuck to the token giving more freedom of movement and in the future the modifiers could be added.
    I have an idea on a way to do this. I will experiment a little and include in the next major release.

Cool, thanks Ronnke

Thread Information