DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 150 First ... 2161697071727381121 ... Last

Ronnke,

I am not sure if this problem resides in the Gurps ruleset, or in CoreRPG, but I am noticing that effects on the last actor in the combat tracker do not increment properly. This occurs whether or not the last actor is an NPC or a PC. I can switch the ordering of the actors in the CT (by changing their basic speed) and the last actor is always affected even if it was incrementing properly when it was higher up in the CT order. Doesn't seem to matter if the effects is set to decrement or increment, it just doesn't see the "end of actor's round" as the CT goes to the next turn.

First, is it okay with you Ronnke?
    Now the same old question:
    When we will have updates (those listed in the first post)
    Taking into account that I have not asked for more time and even more time that we have no news of anything.
    Already know will surprise us and launch an update with everything that is listed!

I am following.

I just added this and I do not see any items, skills, traits , or the likes. Do I have to add all of that.

I don't believe you get any GURPS SJG source data/materials in the Fantasy Grounds system. Personally, I use Gurps Character Assistant to create PC, NPC, Monsters or whatever and export those to import into Fantasy Grounds. Makes things pretty easy. There is a thread about how to do all that somewhere around here or you can look it up on Youtube. I could be wrong but I think Ronnke himself did one in fact.

This question does sort of tie back to the one from damned about response from SJG. The more they are in support if GURPS on FG the better hope we have of getting more easy clickable things. Of course, all that being said, you could create all that yourself but it would require some effort and understanding of creating things for FG. And of course, it would be useful basically by you. I'd think someone has already done this but it's not like they can share it legally. (Unless I'm completely clueless which isn't beyond the realm of possibility)

Anyway Ronnke, I'm planning to do a lot more GURPSing in a couple months (after travel) so I'll join the chorus of those hoping to hear something of an update, planned or otherwise. I'm certainly well aware of how busy my own life gets and personally wouldn't be peeved if you haven't had time to work on this not for pay project.

No just checking when I seen the youtube video for it. It showed items and stuff. So just hopeful that I did not have to put everything in by hand. However thank you Ronnke for making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithalex View Post
    No just checking when I seen the youtube video for it. It showed items and stuff. So just hopeful that I did not have to put everything in by hand. However thank you Ronnke for making it.
    Gotcha. And just to be clear if you use GCA you don't have to enter all the stuff manually, it imports into FG and is available with the character sheet. If you want to add stuff in while in FG then yeah, you kind of have to do it manually as far as I know.

Thank you for you response. I know of the GCA already was just hoping there where a few ext or mod out already that had the basic items.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithalex View Post
    Thank you for you response. I know of the GCA already was just hoping there where a few ext or mod out already that had the basic items.
    Sadly, no. That would be a breach of copyright. Until official support happens…
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Thread Information