FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 34 of 151 First ... 2432333435364484134 ... Last
    Just a matter of curiosity, where could I use the SEC + that was implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Just a matter of curiosity, where could I use the SEC + that was implemented?
    I plan on using it to keep track of how many turns an actor is aiming, without having to actively increment it each round. There are also other instances where keeping track of how long an "effect" has been applied is useful. Recovering from partial surprise (B393) is one instance I can think of off the top of my head. I think there are a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    you will see GURPS (4) and GURPS (5) as two separate files.
    FG uses the .pak filename as the ruleset name. If you're creating a new campaign and selecting "GURPS (4)" or "GURPS (5)" as the ruleset then you will not see any of the modules created for GURPS as these will only be openable in a campaign with a ruleset filename of "GURPS.pak".

Delete all GURPS.pak files, including the (4) and (5) files. Run an update and make sure you just have "GURPS.pak". Create a new campaign with this ruleset and see if the modules are present.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did so with counting decrement
    Watch (Weapon) - 1 SEC
    Aim (Turn 1) - 2 SEC
    Aim (Turn 2) - 3 SEC
    Aim (Turn 3) - 4 SEC

Weapon Aim Bonus
    +1 Aim
    +2 Aim
    +3 Aim

I drag the number of turns the character is going to be aiming and then with each passing turn I add the bonus modifier by aiming

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I drag the number of turns the character is going to be aiming and then with each passing turn I add the bonus modifier by aiming
    I believe that is what Ronnke does. But for me it's a lot easier to just have it increment automatically, when I have let's say 10 goblins aiming their bows, each one at a different stage of aiming. Dragging and dropping just takes that 5 extra seconds (x 10) that I would prefer to not have to spend.
    Last edited by seycyrus; June 14th, 2017 at 03:32.

Since it's been a while since I've been here asking nothing, but how can I lose my custom ...
    Any forecast of when it leaves some update with one of those beautiful improvements of the wish list?

Unfortunately, no timeframe. I'm busy with other things at the moment to development is slow. There might be a new release ready before the end of the month.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I've heard a lot of comments from some GURPS players that they no longer use GURPS Character Assistant (GCA) but rather the GURPS Character Sheet (GCS) and then they even asked me if I could import characters created in GCS, here I am. Ask if there will ever be such a possibility.

I've never looked at the GCS export capabilities, but I don't imagine it would be too difficult, provided GCS allows you to create custom export scripts.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Ronnke I also never used the GCS, I prefer the GCA: D

Thread Information