FGU Twitter Sweepstakes
Page 22 of 101 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last
  1. #211
    Total noob question.

    What is a GCA exporter? Is this some sort of character exporter

  2. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    Total noob question.

    What is a GCA exporter? Is this some sort of character exporter
    GCA is a GURPS character building software. It's extremely useful.

    http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/characterassistant/
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  3. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    GCA is a GURPS character building software. It's extremely useful.
    http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/characterassistant/
    In this case, "extremely" might be a severe understatement. The GCA4 knows the rules, all the rules, from all the books.

  4. #214
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,662
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    In this case, "extremely" might be a severe understatement. The GCA4 knows the rules, all the rules, from all the books.
    But its not automation...

  5. #215

  6. #216
    I've got a question regarding the implementation of effects.

    I see that the name of the efect can be directly applied to the current actor in the combat tracker, which will be very useful in helping me recall who might be crippled, knocked down etc., but can a modifier be linked to these effect and directly applied to the current actor as well? I would still be manually pressing the button to apply it to the current actor, after all.

    Do we still have the ability to have the effect last a certain amount of rounds, by assigning them a counter value and a decrement value?

  7. #217

  8. #218
    The Short answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I've got a question regarding the implementation of effects.

    I see that the name of the efect can be directly applied to the current actor in the combat tracker, which will be very useful in helping me recall who might be crippled, knocked down etc., but can a modifier be linked to these effect and directly applied to the current actor as well? I would still be manually pressing the button to apply it to the current actor, after all.
    Yes, it would be possible to code that in.

    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Do we still have the ability to have the effect last a certain amount of rounds, by assigning them a counter value and a decrement value?
    No, but it's on the todo list for future releases. The first post in this thread contains the current todo.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    In this case, "extremely" might be a severe understatement. The GCA4 knows the rules, all the rules, from all the books.
    A slight correction.

    The data files are maintained by the community on the site. Not all rules are included. A great many are. In order for the data from a book to get added, one or more from the community write the data file. One person is managing the "official" data file. I would say a great amount of the data is there, but not all.

  10. #220
    yako2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    São Carlos, São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    1,089
    I do not know if it would be possible to enable those text settings (bold, italic, underline, table ... etc in boxes that does not work)
    Here are some screenshots of what I did as a character ...

    Attachment 18193 Attachment 18194 Attachment 18195 Attachment 18196 Attachment 18197
    [FGC AND FGU ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER][BRAZILIAN][GMT-3]
    [D&D 5 PLAYER][CALL OF CTHULHU PLAYER][SAVAGE WORLDS PLAYER][GURPS PLAYER AND LOVER]
    [FANTASY GROUNDS STREAMER ON TWITCH]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in