FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 151 First ... 1018192021223070120 ... Last

Ronnke,

1) Are you still considering adding in the range modifiers to the map, when players target monsters or vice versa? Or has it been decided that it is not worth pursuing?

2) When importing characters, the weights do not seem to be imported correctly from GCA4 for "special considerations". For example, GCA4 lists "Brigandine, Light (Arms) (Expert Tailoring)" at 4.25 lbs, but character sheet lists it as 5 lbs., which is the standard weight.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Ronnke,
    1) Are you still considering adding in the range modifiers to the map, when players target monsters or vice versa? Or has it been decided that it is not worth pursuing?
    Yes, I'm just not sure how I want to do it.

2) When importing characters, the weights do not seem to be imported correctly from GCA4 for "special considerations". For example, GCA4 lists "Brigandine, Light (Arms) (Expert Tailoring)" at 4.25 lbs, but character sheet lists it as 5 lbs., which is the standard weight.
    This will be an issue with the exporter scripts. I will look into this and post a fix.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Does the button that adds modifiers in NPCs' skills work normally for everyone?
    Is that I tried to add a modifier in a skill I click on the cross it opens the field but it does not have the button that allows me to edit the field.

Attachment 17907

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Does the button that adds modifiers in NPCs' skills work normally for everyone?
    Is that I tried to add a modifier in a skill I click on the cross it opens the field but it does not have the button that allows me to edit the field.

Attachment 17907

This appears to be a bug. Noted and will fix.

Thanks Ronnke, I have a wish, a request in reality that I believe to be interesting ...
    Would it be possible to insert or add a hex-shaped pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Thanks Ronnke, I have a wish, a request in reality that I believe to be interesting ...
    Would it be possible to insert or add a hex-shaped pointer.
    I've been following the forum thread you started. At this point I will put it on the wish list, but it won't be a priority. There are other features I want to work on first. I am also lead to believe FG Unity will have better hex support, so it may be better to wait and see what comes of that.

I understand, and I know that accompanies the other topic, I am happy for this and the help of all, always willing to help, but that since I am extremely lay in the area of programming I have difficulty understanding and finding some things mentioned.
    The hex-shaped pointer in one is something you can not wait for, but I'm very happy to consider it and ours would be wonderful if the new version of Fantasy Grounds (Unity-Based) has the hex-shaped pointer.

GURPS 4e Ruleset v3.0.5 released. This is a bug fix release, no new features added.

Ronnke,

This has been fixed. Download the updated GCA exports from this threads original post.

Ronnke,

Did you intend for modifers to be drag-droppable from the main modifiers window, to modifiers on the pc and npc character sheets?

If so, it does not appear to work. Script Error: [string "char_modifier"]:1: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value).

If not, how difficult would this be to implement?
    Last edited by seycyrus; February 17th, 2017 at 19:35.

Thread Information