STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 151 First ... 513141516172565115 ... Last
    It's awesome to see the continued support of ronnke here, after the initial release. Very much appreciated!
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

After the update of the Fantasy Grounds the language function still works?

Seems to work fine for me...
    Attachment 17509

Should be some problem with my extension that translates CoreRPG, I need to see if there is something wrong with it.

I have not had any recent bug reports. Yay! So, I will be moving onto new features. Are there any particular requests or preference from the community on that front?

If there is no urgency on features, then I plan to tackle the "items" as the next new feature. This will allow things like weapon, armour and vehicle stats, plus the ability to drag and drop into their respective places on the character sheet.

How much detail would you like to see given to NPCs, do they need tracking of equipment? Andraax has requested spells to be separated from the other abilities. I'm going to include this with the next release.

Thoughts and comments???
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Npcs

Sounds awesome Ronnke.

So I would like to see the NPC have more detail added if possible. I really flesh out my NPCs with Skills, Spells, Advantages/Disadvantages, Personality traits etc. Basically for me personally the more you can get the NPC sheet to look/act like the PC sheet the happier I'll be. Another idea is that I always thought it would be cool if on the NPC sheets there was a small little button where we can drag the image link. So we can easily bring up the NPC image when the NPC is encountered.

Keep up the amazing work!

The ability to drag and drop into the skills (red block) would be great as well

If you fully flesh out your NPCs, why don't you just create a PC sheet for them? NPC sheets should be used like the little NPC index cards in GURPS - just some basic info. If you have a fully fleshed out NPC, just create a PC sheet for him and put it under GM control, so your players can't see him.

And you can currently drag and drop an image link into the notes tab for an NPC image.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    If you have a fully fleshed out NPC, just create a PC sheet for him and put it under GM control, so your players can't see him.
    And for those that didn't know. You can do this via a Radial Button option in the Character Selection Screen.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information