STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I would try remove those extensions and see if that helps. I'm not able to reproduce your issue, so I'm guessing those extensions are probably creating the issue.
    We were in the middle of the session last night and couldn't drop and remove the extensions. Or chose not to, at least. This morning, I've opened up the campaigns that I run and I don't have that behavior. My extensions are GURPS Core Unity, GURPS Adjustments, GURPS Audio, Shops and XP Awards. So I think it has something to do with his set up. Is there a control that needs to be toggled somewhere generically?

Also, am I correct in assuming that yours and Yako's extensions are different from each other? If so, can one of you explain the differences to me?

Another technical question, if you don't mind.

Under Currency Setup there are three columns: Blank (for the name/type of currency), Weight (self-explanatory), and Value.

Value doesn't seem to be able to compare to other lines in currency (i.e., 1 GP = 10 SP = 50 CP). I assume that is the GURPS standard of what this would be in $ increments?

In my i.e. example - 1 GP would be equal to $50, 1 SP = $5, and 1 CP = $1

Am I understanding the ruleset assumptions correctly?

Eddie T if you disable the separate extensions and just stick with the GURPS ALL-IN-ONE Extensions and the GURPS Core you will have no problem as I need to fix the individual extensions.
    GURPS ALL-IN-ONE has all the individual extensions in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SceiccoNero View Post
    Sure. Here it is:

Attachment 51908
    Attachment 51909
    Attachment 51910
    Attachment 51911

Please help, 'cause I am getting crazy.
    Can anybody help me with this? I am forced to still use GCA4 for NPC because of this single problem. Alternatively, could anybody upload the NPC plugin to the GCA updater?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    Also, am I correct in assuming that yours and Yako's extensions are different from each other? If so, can one of you explain the differences to me?
    Yes, they are different. I only maintain the GURPS ruleset. Yako's extensions are his own creations he has made available for the community to use. Yako would have to explain how his extension work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    Am I understanding the ruleset assumptions correctly?
    Yes, that is correct.
    Last edited by ronnke; March 21st, 2022 at 06:48.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

My extensions is always based on the GURPS Ruleset, the only difference is the "visual" and "aesthetic"
    But all the functions are the same.
    Example: Roll an skill is the same way, but in one line to enable the sound thrigger.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    1:40 of that video. That is precisely what i DON NOT see. I can't see the plugin inside.
    It happenend the same with the PC exporter, but thanks God Armin put it inside the update manager and trough that tool I finally managed to have it visible. But with NPC? There is no way for me to see it.
    Can Armin or someone else put the NPC in the Package manager? Or can you teach me how to do it myself?
    Last edited by SceiccoNero; March 22nd, 2022 at 21:18.

Currently that plugin is just for a previous version; we have to wait until it's updated to the newer version. Hopefully Armin will put in the next update and we won't have to worry about it anymore

The version he's using in the video is mentioned in the comments.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    Currently that plugin is just for a previous version; we have to wait until it's updated to the newer version. Hopefully Armin will put in the next update and we won't have to worry about it anymore

The version he's using in the video is mentioned in the comments.
    Can you teach me how to put it in the upgrader? Or alternativerly, how to downgrade to the correct version?

Thread Information