DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    You must select "Melee Weapon, Ranged Weapon" in the Type and then separate the various damage types with a "|" symbol. See the highlighted parts of the attacked image.

Attachment 52023
    thank you very much

I'm not sure if this is in the ruleset or not, but I see a [warning] Could not load script file (GURPS) (itemManager2)(scripts/manager_item2.lua)
    Anybody want a peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    I'm not sure if this is in the ruleset or not, but I see a [warning] Could not load script file (GURPS) (itemManager2)(scripts/manager_item2.lua)
    Fixed it. I will push a new update. As it's only a warning, it should not cause any problems.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

How does one adjust the amount of currency in the inventory tab. I've explored everything I can think of - parcels, direct entry, add item to inventory...nothing seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    How does one adjust the amount of currency in the inventory tab. I've explored everything I can think of - parcels, direct entry, add item to inventory...nothing seems to work.
    You should be able to simply click the currency field and then type a number. Alternatively, hold Ctrl and use the mouse wheel to increase or decrease the amount.

Neither of those options are working for me. I was able to use the Modifier box in the chat box to make changes to it, though. I'm running as a player in a friend's campaign right now. He's not got any extensions other than this, Shops, and XP for GURPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    Neither of those options are working for me. I was able to use the Modifier box in the chat box to make changes to it, though. I'm running as a player in a friend's campaign right now. He's not got any extensions other than this, Shops, and XP for GURPS.
    I would try remove those extensions and see if that helps. I'm not able to reproduce your issue, so I'm guessing those extensions are probably creating the issue.

edit: I read it wrong; I'll check tomorrow in the inventory (was just looiking at the currency option)
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; March 20th, 2022 at 04:30.
    Anybody want a peanut!

I'm not having "problems" I just have if I don't determine the name of the coin before distributing it to the players, because it counts as weight, but it doesn't show where that amount went in the character sheet, but over time I see that.

I added the Ammo button.
    I know it's just cosmetic, but it would be really cool to have two additions for ranged attacks:
    1 - Don't roll the skill if you don't have ammo
    2 - Reduce the ammo from the inventory, each time it is fired.
    And I still need to fix how the token addition works, but it gives a color to the items, I'm sure it does.

Attachment 52088

Thread Information