STAR TREK 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by SceiccoNero View Post
    How can i make it work? I followed your instructions but I can't see it working.
    Unzip the folder, and then place the ENTIRE folder (unzipped) in the plugin directory of GCA5. Something like C: ...documents/GCA5/plugin

@ronnke

How do you change the attributes for GURPS inside Fantasy Grounds? I have the GCA exporter files but is there a way to input the attributes inside FG itself?

Quote Originally Posted by t3xx3r View Post
    @ronnke

How do you change the attributes for GURPS inside Fantasy Grounds? I have the GCA exporter files but is there a way to input the attributes inside FG itself?
    The character sheets and NPC sheets should be editable inside Fantasy Grounds. Make sure the sheets are unlocked. Just click on the fields and type in the numbers, or use the mouse scroll wheel.

gca5 npc error.jpg

Getting the above when I try to use the plugin.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    gca5 npc error.jpg

Getting the above when I try to use the plugin.
    What's in your plugin folder?

Only the folder containing the two files of the npc plugin.
    Anybody want a peanut!

That looks like your GCA Version is different from mine 5.0.172 wich appears to be the most current one, due to the way Plugins work, they basically only work with the GCA version thy are compiled for. The Package Manager circumvents this by simply compiling the source code for the currently installed version of GCA.

Hmm. Updated (didn't see the glaring red warning about downloading it from warehouse 23 ). Still getting an error though now that I'm in .172. Not a biggie at the moment as I'm doing any campaign stuff.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Fezzik Buttercup
    For the plugin to work, it needs to be inside the folder that it is compressed and this folder goes inside the plugin folder of GCA 5, I had taken it out of the folder and it was not appearing, when I did what I said above it appears.

Nargh.... I've put the compressed folder in the Plugins; nothing. I've put the uncompressed folder in and it blows a gasket. I've put just the two files in the plugin folder and nothing (which is what I'd expect anyway, but I thought I'd try).

Maybe it just doesn't like me.

I'll just wait until Armin puts it in for you
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; March 5th, 2022 at 21:22.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Thread Information