DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I had no problems getting this (not using it right now, but just thought I'd mention it) with the beta version, but it's not working currently with the full release (warehouse23 just informed me today that the new one is now available!)

Good stuff otherwise.

If I was younger and smarter I'd try to do stuff for all this but I'm still stuck in Basic... I have no idea how all these new fangled languages work

error code.jpg
    Yeah that's something Armin warned me about, basically all plugins need to be recompiled for each GCA release to stay compatible. But if you look in the update manager under optional packages, the PC export is there, this will make GCA compile it for each release and the magic of automation will take care of it for you.

Also I'm mostly done with NPC export, only DR is bugging me a bit, there is no simple DR field to poll in GCA, so I will try to filter out the torso DR field to fill the single DR value for NPCs
    Last edited by WoodmanX; February 17th, 2022 at 09:50. Reason: added quote for reference

Danka!
    Anybody want a peanut!

I made modification for NPCs to have rich text for Traits. This way I could bold labels and separate text a bit better for my bad eyes.

rich.jpg

Cool! It's hard to do this? If not, I will try to put in GURPS - Adjustments Extension

Nope, just have to replace the XML element.

The most complicated thing I've done in an extension is changing fonts in a language extension, so bear with my simplicity. It seems like it shouldn't take much to do the following, but I suspect there is a lot more to it than actually is:

Is there a simple way to automate the critical tables just by 'watching' the chat output. I've looked at the aduiooverseer, but it's really like Greek to me (at best I could understand Java, or Basic, but what is used in the extensions is a bit much for me .
    Anybody want a peanut!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pz1...ew?usp=sharing

A bit late, but here is the NPC Exporter, I was a bit busy travelling the land without reception aka germany.

Install instructions, extract the folder from the zip file into you plugins directory

Code:
    ..Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 5\plugins\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC.dll
    ..Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 5\plugins\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC.pdb

Great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodmanX View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pz1...ew?usp=sharing

A bit late, but here is the NPC Exporter, I was a bit busy travelling the land without reception aka germany.

Install instructions, extract the folder from the zip file into you plugins directory

Code:
    ..Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 5\plugins\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC.dll
    ..Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 5\plugins\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC\GCA5FantasyGroundsExporterNPC.pdb
    How can i make it work? I followed your instructions but I can't see it working.

@Ronnke, following the recent update in FGU, weight/encumbrance calculations on the Character sheet are no longer working. what do I have to do in order to have them back?

Thread Information