STAR TREK 2d20

Thanks for the PC export. Have you thought about an NPC export as well? Is that a lot of additional work?

I havent looked at the NPC export yet, but i suppose it is mostly a simplified version of PC export, so I started out with the PC export, but I will give it a look next week.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodmanX View Post
    I havent looked at the NPC export yet, but i suppose it is mostly a simplified version of PC export, so I started out with the PC export, but I will give it a look next week.
    Awesome, can't wait. Thanks a bunch!

Did we lose the ability to control what sidebar elements the players have on their desktop?

Or even what sidebar elements the GM has, for that matter?

EDIT: Apparently, this is just how FGU is now.
    Last edited by seycyrus; February 13th, 2022 at 13:16.

I took a peek at the NPC format and it is a simplified version of the PC Format, it contains less info, and some info is combined, so it should not take toooo long to get it done from the work already done for PC export. But I'm on a business trip right now so it will be a couple of days until I can really give it a go.

Also Armin was nice enough to put the PC export in the package manager, so with the official release of GCA5 now available you can install it via the normal update mechanism under optional packages.

I took a peek at the NPC format and it is a simplified version of the PC Format, it contains less info, and some info is combined, so it should not take toooo long to get it done from the work already done for PC export. But I'm on a business trip right now so it will be a couple of days until I can really give it a go.

Also Armin was nice enough to put the PC export in the package manager, so with the official release of GCA5 now available you can install it via the normal update mechanism under optional packages.
    Nice! On both counts!

Do you think Armin could be persuaded to put the NPC export into the package manager as well?
    Last edited by seycyrus; February 10th, 2022 at 01:54.

I had no problems getting this (not using it right now, but just thought I'd mention it) with the beta version, but it's not working currently with the full release (warehouse23 just informed me today that the new one is now available!)

Good stuff otherwise.

If I was younger and smarter I'd try to do stuff for all this but I'm still stuck in Basic... I have no idea how all these new fangled languages work

error code.jpg
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; February 15th, 2022 at 19:24. Reason: added photo of error
    Anybody want a peanut!

I'm probably going to mod NPC Traits text to be rich formatted.

So while I was doing that, I found a bug. The "TRAITS" label can be clicked and edited. It's not actually a label.

Quote Originally Posted by RevenantBob View Post
    So while I was doing that, I found a bug. The "TRAITS" label can be clicked and edited. It's not actually a label.
    Nicely spotted!

Thread Information