DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    It's been a while since I puttered around with FGU (my campaign never took off... lousy ingrate grand nieces and nephews ).

I can't seem to get the asset mod to show up in my list of mods; everthing else gurps related that I have is showing up in the list but the Gurps Assets is not. I'm up to date with everything so I'm not sure why it isn't showing up.
    Click on images and you should find the assets there and can click on them.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Moto View Post
    I think it indeed it does record a modifier, but the colour of the modifier itself is black against the black modifier box on my VTT. So I can't see the modifier itself.
    Am I the only one who can't see the modifiers listed in the modifier box? Thanks.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Moto View Post
    Am I the only one who can't see the modifiers listed in the modifier box? Thanks.
    Yeah, I don't understand what you are saying. I see all the modifiers that I have, just fine. Can you provide a screenshot?

Sorry for the bother.

I figured it out. I had a different GURPS Core Unity extension loaded.

All good.
    Last edited by Padre Moto; January 15th, 2022 at 02:34.
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

I have the impression that the version you were using was the one I had edited Padre Moto.

but anyway I fixed the modcollector, Padre Moto.

Attachment 50997

Excellent!
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    but anyway I fixed the modcollector, Padre Moto.

Attachment 50997
    Yako. I see that you keep the combat tracker right below the chat window. Do you use one monitor for FGU?

During a session, do you keep the Modifiers window and Effects windows open, and if so, where are they placed?

Yes, I only use one monitor and this was the best way I found to position my things, dice at the top of the chat, just like modcollector, the player portraits are free, when I say that I mean the color icons of each player , as well as the name stripe (which even allows longer names) and the AFK icon do not cover the portrait, and I do not have the modifier window open and also when I put any image in panel mode, it anchors to the side from the chat and side tab.
    In addition to the chat messages being on one line so that Audio and its triggers can work, and I forgot to mention that the dice tower is at the top of the chat too. And no, I never Master GURPS nor in FGC, nor in FGU, I keep making these aesthetic changes, and as for the shop, it allows players to spend their rich money buying items or services, but as my limit is aesthetic, I don't know limit the purchase if the character doesn't have money, as well as I need to adjust the XP extension, which in the case when distributing the XP, it goes to the points without spending and when they buy something from points, it decreases and can only be changed by the GM , as well as the amount of $.
    I hope I explained it well, with the help of Google translator.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Yes, I only use one monitor and this was the best way I found to position my things, ...
    How do you apply effects to the PCs and NPCs?

With your combat tracker being relatively short, doesn't it take a bit of scrolling (and therefore time) to drag an effect ("crippled right-arm") onto "Desperado 2" etc. in the combat tracker?

Or do you drag effects onto the NPC token on the map?

Where do you normally put the map?

Thread Information